Aqualand is the second largest water park in Turkey after Adaland in Kusadasi. The park has been receiving visitors since 1996. To services of visitors – slides of varying difficulty and height for all age groups. Among the most popular attractions in the park are:
- an artificial wave pool with an area of 800 sq. m;
- 320-meter attraction “Lazy River”;
- attraction “Crazy River”;
- extreme slide “Kamikaze”;
- 100-meter water slide “Giant”;
- The 100-meter Black Hole water slide;
- water slide “Multislide”;
- downhill “Double Tornado” (two intertwined slides).
For children, Antalya Water Park has a separate pool with a variety of small safe slides, a waterfall and caves. Animators work with children, who organize entertaining games and contests during the day.
In addition to the water slides, Aqualand has a dolphinarium, where stunning shows with dolphins and seals are held every day. After the show, you can swim in the pool with the dolphins, take a couple of photographs with the animals as a souvenir, and buy pictures painted by dolphins.
For the convenience of visitors, there are lockers, showers, restaurants, cafes, massage rooms, a shop and a photo laboratory on the territory of Aqualand Antalya Park. It is worth noting that not far from the water park is the modern Antalya Aquarium, Aktur Park and Miniature Park.
* We recommend that you check the time before visiting
|Children under 5 years old||Is free|
|Children from 5 years old||60 lira|
* We recommend that you check prices before visiting
|The address:||Dumlupinar Bulvari, Konyaalti Korulugu Yani Antalya, Tukey|
How to get there
- on taxis;
- by purchasing an excursion at any tourist office of the resort (the price, as a rule, includes a round-trip transfer, lunch in the park, an entrance ticket);
- on dolmus from resort villages to Antalya (stop “Migros”).