Biman Bangladesh Airlines is the national flag carrier of Bangladesh, operating flights to domestic and international destinations. If you are planning to fly with Biman, you might be wondering how to book and pay for your ticket. In this article, we will explain the various payment options available for Biman passengers.
One of the easiest and fastest ways to book and pay for your ticket is online. You can visit Biman’s official website (www.biman-airlines.com) or download their mobile app (available for Android and iOS devices) and follow these steps:
- Enter your travel details (origin, destination, dates, passengers, class) and click on “Show Flights”.
- Choose your preferred flight and fare from the available options and click on “Continue”.
- Enter your personal details (name, email, phone number, passport number) and click on “Continue”.
- Choose your preferred seat from the seat map and click on “Continue”.
- Review your booking details and click on “Pay Now”.
- Choose your payment method from six options: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Nexus, Rocket, or bKash.
- Enter your payment details and complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and itinerary.
If you prefer to book and pay for your ticket offline, you can visit any Biman sales counter or call center or any Biman authorized travel agent. Here are the steps to follow:
- Contact or visit Biman sales counter or call center or travel agent and provide your travel details.
- Biman or travel agent representative will search and book the flight for you.
- Make payment for your ticket by using your credit card or by mobile banking (bKash or Nagad).
- Receive your ticket from Biman or travel agent representative.
Special Note: If you are using a credit card to book a ticket for someone else, you have to fill up a Credit Card Authorization Form and give a copy to the passenger to show at check-in point.
Other Payment Options
In some cases, you might need to use other payment options for your ticket. For example:
- If you want to revalidate your ticket (change your travel date), you have to contact Biman sales counter or call center.
- If you need to process OK to Board VISA messages (for some destinations), you have to contact Biman sales counter with all your travel documents (passport, visa papers, ticket).
- If you want to request for special services (such as special meal, wheelchair, bassinet seat), you have to do so at the time of booking (subject to availability).
We hope this article has helped you understand the different payment options for Biman Bangladesh Airlines. For more information, please visit their website or contact their customer service. Happy flying! 🛫