The top budget hotels on offer in Orlando meet the following criteria:
- High visitor reviews
- Number of reviews 500 and more
- Affordable prices
- Safe, good location
The cost of hostels is constantly changing and depends on many factors, such
as the day of the week, holidays, season, demand, as well as many other factors. Please check the current prices yourself.
Good budget hotels in Orlando: Super 8 – Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North
- Located 10 minutes’ drive from Universal Studio amusement parks.
- Services: outdoor pool on site, daily continental breakfast, etc.
- Rooms: free Wi-Fi, cable TV, microwave, refrigerator, tea / coffee making facilities,
in deluxe rooms – flat-screen TV.
- Reviews: “Very helpful staff. pleasant breakfast (toast, yoghurt, rolls, coffee, etc.). big room. very comfortable
beds. The room was cleaned daily. The location is excellent – 15 minutes walk to Universal Parks. 20 minutes walk to the outlets or you can take the bus
for 2 bucks (5 minutes). There is a shuttle to all Disney parks for free, but you can also get there by regular buses, stops a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
There are also supermarkets there. The wet & wild park is a 3-minute walk from the hotel. The room has a coffee maker and restocking coffee. You can buy
discounted tickets to parks at the hotel . For this price, the hotel is simply gorgeous. When we go to Orlando again, we will definitely stop here !!!
Of the shortcomings: it was embarrassing that the windows looked directly onto the roadway close to the road and we could not open the curtains because of this, but we didn’t
really need it. someone may be confused that the entrance to the room is directly from the street. but this is all nonsense. ”
All reviews “
Walt Disney World Amusement Park is 15 minutes’ drive away and Sea World is 5 miles from the hotel. Wat and Wild Water Park is less than 1 mile away.
Best Budget Motels in Orlando: Quality Inn Orlando Airport
- Located 3.2 km from Orlando International Airport and various attractions.
- Services: hot breakfasts, restaurant, outdoor pool,
free Wi-Fi, fitness center. Shuttle service to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal and more at an additional cost.
- Rooms: microwave, refrigerator, flat-screen TV, work desk,
seating area with sofa, etc.
- Reviews: “Spent three nights at the hotel, booked an individual room. I read the reviews in advance, bought a
sleep mask and earplugs, so neither the light nor someone else’s snoring bothered me. The cleanliness of the shower and toilets is satisfactory, the shampoo and balm in the shower are
ok, even long hair can be brushed normally after washing (girls will understand). This is a normal place to spend the night spending all
day in the city. And to be honest – if after a day in Orlando you are not tired enough to sleep in the conditions of this hotel – you probably
did not actively explore the city. The Internet worked everywhere, and quickly. In the morning I did yoga on the roof of the hotel – there was no mat in the room.
spread out. Quite approx. Around the corner there is a café serving a lovely breakfast. Disadvantages: The room is tiny, the bed is short (I am 162 cm tall, and a
bit short even for me). ”
All reviews “
Florida Mall is 3 miles from the hotel. Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and the tropical and wildlife water park are just 9 km from the hotel. Guests can also visit the Walt Disney World Recreation Center, which is 21 km from the hotel.
Best Cheap Motels in Orlando: Red Roof Inn Orlando South
- Located opposite Florida Shopping Center, 20 minutes’ drive from Walt Disney World Recreation Center.
- Services: outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi, etc.
- Rooms: microwave, small refrigerator and cable TV,
some rooms have tea / coffee making facilities, etc.
- Reviews: “Great motel opposite the Florida Mall. Very clean, nice staff.
Value for money.”
All reviews “
Orlando International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are less than 10 miles away.
Check cost ” from 70 $
Best Orlando Motels: Motel 6 Orlando – International Drive
- Located in close proximity to the International Drive resort area with shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Facilities: outdoor pool, free coffee in the lobby, free truck parking, laundry and more.
- Rooms: cable TV, telephone, work desk, etc.
- Reviews: “motel – great value for money with very comfortable beds and clean rooms.
Disadvantage: It was quite difficult to find, even using google maps. The TVs didn’t have HDMI, we couldn’t connect our laptop. ”
All reviews “
Universal Studios Orlando and Premium Outlets are within 1.5 miles of Motel 6 Orlando. Disney World is 13.6 km away.
Check cost ” from 50 $
Good motels in Orlando: Floridian Express International Drive
- Located on International Drive, less than 1 mile from Universal Orlando.
- Services: Free shuttle to / from Universal and Disney World theme parks,
continental breakfast, outdoor pool, games room, tour desk, ticket office, concierge, and more.
- Rooms: cable TV, hairdryer, ironing facilities, safe, etc.
- Reviews: “Despite the great location, the hotel is reasonably priced. Located close to International Drive
Premium Outlet, close to Universal Studios and Adventure Islands amusement park, close to Disney World.
Disadvantages: no free Wi-Fi in the rooms. Breakfast”.
All reviews “
Festival Bay Shopping Center is a 5-minute drive away. Hard Rock Safes are 3.2 km away and Outlet Center is 6.4 km away.
Check price ” from 66 $
Cheap motels in Orlando are a great option for tourists on a budget.
All of the motels in our selection are located in good neighborhoods, close to amusement parks and / or
offer a shuttle service to the parks.
Inexpensive Orlando motels have high reviews from visitors from all over the world and
offer affordable prices.
Guest reviews of hostels, as well as prices, can be found by going to the official hostel booking page
using the button provided after the description of each hostel.
Enjoy your vacation in Orlando and unforgettable experiences in the amusement parks!