A budget vacation in Paris is possible! And budget does not mean low quality at all.
The following budget hotels in Paris offer excellent value for money, are located in good areas of the city, are
convenient for public transport and most importantly, they all have high reviews from visitors from around the
Good budget hotels in Paris: Nadaud Hotel
- Located 50 meters from Père Lachaise Cemetery and 260 meters from Gambetta Metro Station.
- Services: free Wi-Fi, elevator
- Rooms: heating, flat-screen TV with TNT and Canal + channels, some rooms with
city views, a private bathroom with shower, etc.
- Reviews: “I liked the hotel very much. Pay no attention to so many stars. Located two minutes from the metro
(you need to get off the last carriage from the center of Gambetta); The rooms are small but very cozy. It is convenient to get to the center. In general, the road took about
Restaurants and cafes are 100 meters away. The Nadaud is located a 20-minute walk from Parc des Buttes-de-Chaumont and a 13-minute walk from Belleville Park.
Good budget hotels in Paris: Hôtel du Home Moderne
- Located 15 minutes walk from the Porte de Versailles exhibition center, opposite the Georges Brassens park.
- Services: tour desk, luggage storage, dry cleaning
- Rooms: free WiFi, air conditioning, TV, telephone, safe, soundproofing, etc.
- Reviews: “A modern hotel in the prosperous 15th arrondissement. Nearby is the chic park of Georges Brassens, many restaurants
and shops. Several metro stations are nearby (min. 5 -7 walk). To Montparnasse train station – min 20 on foot, to the Eiffel Tower min 40. We lived in a suite for 4 people. The room is spacious, the bathroom is huge. Excellent wifi. There is a kettle with tea and cookies in the room, a small refrigerator. The value for money is perfect, especially for Paris. ”
Good budget hotels in Paris: Terminus Orléans
- Located in the 14th arrondissement of Paris, next to Porte d’Orléans metro and tram stop providing direct access to the
sights of Paris.
- Services: free Wi-Fi, restaurant, bar, etc.
- Rooms: simply decorated, TV, private bathroom, etc.
- Reviews: “Nice, clean hotel, spacious room, kind friendly staff, from the window there was a view of a piece of the Eiffel Tower (a trifle, but nice). Near the metro, shops, cafes. ”
All reviews “
The Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center is less than 10 minutes away by tram, and the Parc Montsouris is a 10-minute walk away.
Good budget hotels in Paris: Villa Montmartre
- Located in Paris, 500 meters from the Sacre Coeur Basilica and a 20-minute walk from the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
- Services: Free Wi-Fi in public areas,
- Rooms: Studios, flat-screen TV, seating area, private bathroom with shower,
kitchenette with hob, fridge and cooking utensils, etc.
- Reviews: “Convenient location, 2 minutes walk from the metro. Cozy and calm at the hotel. Friendly staff. The presence of a
English-speaking employee. Kitchen in the room (everything you need for cooking). Bonus – minimum filled refrigerator at the expense of the hotel. Large grocery store 250 meters from the hotel, for those wishing to save on food. There are many food service outlets in the area…. ”
All reviews “
The complex is 250 meters from Château Rouge Metro Station. From here there is a direct link to Notre Dame Cathedral. Gare du Nord
Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
Good budget hotels in Paris: Source Hotel
- Located opposite Porte de Saint-Ouen metro station.
- Services: free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk with a selection of newspapers,
vending machines for drinks, etc.
- Rooms: TV, air conditioning
- Reviews: “Great service, friendly staff. He came for three days, came to the room only to sleep. Good breakfasts. The metro is just a stone’s throw away. Allowed to leave the bags until the evening, after leaving the room. ”
A flea market is just 300 meters away. Underground parking is available 100 meters from the hotel, and
the Peripheric Paris ring road is just a 2-minute drive away. The metro provides direct access to many attractions,
including the Champs Elysees.