Burj Khalifa (formerly Burj Dubai) is an Askyscraperand is the tallest tower in the world with a height of 828 metres. Its construction began in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates on September 21, 2004, and the exterior completed on October 1, 2009, and officially opened on January 4, 2010.
At the end of the tower structure a needle estimated to be about 1.7 meters long, bringing the actual length of the tower to 829.8 meters.
How many floors is Burj Khalifa?
- Burj Khalifa is a magnificent architectural masterpiece, built to be the tallest record-breaking building in the world being the most multi-storey tower in the world.
- Located in the middle of Dubai’s city in the United Arab Emirates, Burj Khalifa is one of the tourist attractions in Dubai.
- The total number of floors of Burj Khalifa exceeds 200 floors, but not all of them are habitable, so human use stops at the 163rd floor and there are two floors underground as parking lots.
- Burj Khalifa is a building up to 828 meters tall that is divided to see how many floors the Burj Khalifa is, which is 200 meters away from the second tallest tower in the world, the Shanghai Tower.
- There are about 46 floors that are not occupied by residents and are just a form of completion of the tower’s shape, while the remaining floors vary in division between apartments, restaurants, companies and others.
- The 154th floor is the busiest and densest floor, with a height of 584 meters from the ground, and beyond this floor up to the 163rd floor are considered mechanical floors.
- At an altitude of 555 meters from the ground surface is the highest observation deck in the world on the 148th floor of the tower.
How high is Burj Khalifa?
The total height of the Burj Khalifa is about 829.8 meters (about 2,722 feet) and when measured in miles find that its height is slightly more than half a mile. According to these figures Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and is the tallest man-made building since the beginning of life on Earth.
Burj Khalifa size
The Burj Khalifa in Dubai has an area of about 344,000 square meters. For hotel purposes, the area of the park around the base of the tower that includes magnificent gardens is 19 hectares, and the tower features a set of giant towering fountains that reach a length of about 900 feet and that are the length of the Dubai Fountain.
How much does it cost to build a Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa estimated to cost around AED 3.673 billion in the UAE. Equivalent to one and a half billion US dollars, due to the advantages and specifications of the tower that has broken many different records, not to mention the classification of the world as the highest nightclub and nightclub in the world and located on the 144th floor of the building, next to the tower, which is now the highest organization for a visual and audio display in the world and is available in a single building.
Who is the designer of Burj Khalifa
The designer of the Burj Khalifa the architect Adrian Smith. One of the most famous and prominent engineers in the world, because he is from Skidmore, Wings and Merrill, and the engineer Adrian designed many famous towers around the world. Such as the inclined tower, Jane Mao Tower, Trump World Tower and the Hotel and River Tower Pearl. He said to be an American citizen and contributed to the founding of the University of Illinois in Chicago, in terms of architecture, it was under the supervision of Noor Consulting International Limited.