All the hotels below meet the following criteria:
- Affordable prices
- High visitor reviews
- Good location in the city
Discount Rome hotels
Cheap Rome city center hotels: La Maison di Sant’Anna
- Located next to the Campo dei Fiori square in the center of Rome.
- Services: Breakfast is served every morning with fresh fruit, croissants, ham, cheese and scrambled eggs, etc.
- Rooms: modern soundproofed rooms, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi,
flat-screen TV, minibar and safe, etc.
- Reviews: “A pleasant location, all the sights are within
easy reach, but not in the very center, which is also good, not noisy in the evening and at night, lovely shops, bars in the neighborhood are also a definite bonus. The room itself was a pleasant surprise,
clean and comfortable, in terms of price-quality ratio -5 on the 5th scale. The room is clean, the only cold floors in su, – some
discomfort after a shower, because no slippers or bathrobes provided, but overall excellent. “
All reviews “
Piazza Navona and some of Rome’s historic sites are within a 5-minute walk, including the Pantheon,
650 meters away.
Rome Cheap Hotels: Hearth Hotel
- Located just a short walk from the Vatican Museums and the Vatican Walls.
- Services: buffet breakfast included, cocktail bar, terrace, public parking, non-smoking rooms
- Rooms: air conditioning, free WiFi, large soundproof windows,
flat screen TV, mini fridge and safe, etc.
- Reviews: ”Excellent location of the hotel: next to the Vatican Museums. To the metro station 5 minutes. walk. The hotel is clean and
comfortable. The room was small but with a large bathroom. Wi-fi worked without interruption. VERY kind and helpful hotel staff.
Monotonous and meager breakfasts. “
All reviews “
St. Peter’s Square in Rome is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Ottaviano Metro Station. It offers direct
access to the Spanish Steps, Termini Train Station and Trevi Fountain. Saint Angelo Castle is around 10 minutes’ walk away.
Rome Cheap Hotels: Hotel Aberdeen
- Located just 200 meters from Repubblica metro station.
- Services: Housed in a classic 19th century building, breakfast room with over 200 years of frescoes,
living room with free WiFi, airport shuttle (chargeable), etc.
- Rooms: air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, etc.
- Reviews: “Helpful staff. The windows of the room overlooked the street and liked the view from the window. The street is quiet, calm and very close to
all the main attractions and from the Respublika metro station. We arrived early, but we were placed in the room right away, which I liked very much. “
All reviews “
The Aberdeen is well located for visiting Rome’s historic center. It is just a 10-minute walk from the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain.
Termini Station is just 500 meters from the hotel.
Good budget hotels in Rome: Hotel La Rovere
- Located on the embankment of the Tiber River, just 650 meters from St. Peter’s Square.
- Services: free WiFi in public areas, breakfast included, snack bar
- Rooms: soundproofed rooms, air conditioning, TV, bathroom with toiletries, hairdryer,
spacious terrace with table and chairs in some rooms, etc.
- Reviews: “you can open the window and not sleep with the air conditioner. Friendly staff. Grandpa makes delicious coffee at breakfast.
Disadvantages: a modest room for a 4-star hotel. A small room, battered furniture, rust in the shower. The most unpleasant thing is the strong smell of
cleaning products that remains after cleaning the room. Very modest breakfasts. There are no hot dishes. “
All reviews “
The famous Piazza Navona is a 15-minute walk away, and the Colosseum is 2 km away. The area has excellent transport links,
and there is easy bus service to Termini Train Station.
Good cheap Rome hotels: Hotel California
- Located 150 meters from Termini Metro and Train Station, close to restaurants and bars.
- Services: free Internet in the lobby, luggage storage, fax, photocopy, public parking in the surrounding area
- Rooms: air conditioning, flat-screen TV, bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries,
- Reviews: ”The biggest plus of the hotel is its location. Very close to the train station, not far from the main attractions and shops
Dirty area of the city where the hotel is located, but this is more likely not to the hotel minus, but to the city) “
Hotel California is 2 metro stops from the Colosseum and 300 meters from the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore. The hotel has
excellent transport links to all parts of Rome and the surrounding area.
Search for more Rome hotels
The top 5 good inexpensive hotels in Rome include economy class hotels with a good location in the city, a high number of positive reviews
from tourists from all over the world,
If none of the offered budget hotels in Rome meets your search criteria, or the hotels are out of available rooms,
please use the search form above, which will allow you to quickly and easily search for hotels in Paris according to your budget,
wishes and travel dates.