Bali one of the cities that has various tourist destinations with their own attractions. Starting from natural tourism, artificial tourism, historical tourism, to cultural tourism is available in this city. That way it makes the city of Bali always crowded with tourists. In addition to many tourist attractions, in this city there are also cheap shopping places. Come on, take a peek at some recommendations for cheap shopping places in Bali through the following description.
Want to shop for unique Balinese items? Just visit Joger. This is a cheap shopping place in Bali that sells a variety of goods with unique words that are a little weird. Despite this, Joger’s collectibles remain a game for tourists.
Just like in Krisna and Erlangga, you can’t bargain on things sold in Joger. However, you don’t need to worry because the goods at Joger are sold at prices that are still quite affordable. The must-buy item when you go to Joger is a T-Shirt which is usually filled with funny words with the theme of the Island of the Gods.
Ud Bali Nadi Rahayu
- Address: Perum Pertulaka Permai . Jl.pertulaka, Gg. Cemp. II No.12B, Peguyangan Kangin, North Denpasar District, Denpasar City, Bali 80237
- Phone No.: 0852-3778-0310
- Opening Hours 08.00–21.00
- Website: https://udbalinadirahayu.business.site
Beng Village is a village located in Gianyar district, Gianyar Regency, Bali Province, Indonesia. In this village, there are many collections of clothes, one of which is barong clothes typical of Bali. For those of you who want to shop for souvenirs for your family, buy them in this village. With prices starting at Rp. 10,000, you can get barong clothes.
Sukawati Art Market
Sukawati Art Market is one of the famous markets located on Jalan Raya Sukawati, Sukawati, Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency, Bali. In this market provides a variety of typical Balinese souvenirs ranging from clothes, knick-knacks, Balinese milk pie, and others. The price that is priced in this market is relatively cheap and you can even bid on it too.
This market is located not far from Sukawati Art Market. This market also provides a variety of typical Balinese souvenirs at low prices, ranging from clothes and others. You can also quote your price in this market.
Dewantara Clothing Store
- Address: Jl. Ahmad Yani Utara No.170, Peguyangan, Kec. Denpasar Utara, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80115
- Phone No.: 0817-5324-5750
- Opening Hours 08.30–22.00
- Address: Jl. Imam Bonjol No.292, Pemecutan Klod, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80119
- Phone No.: (0361) 487278
- Opening Hours 09.30–22.00
Baylies Syar’i Muslim Fashion Store
- Address: Jl. Subur Gg. Mirah Hati, Pemecutan Klod, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80112
- Phone No.: 0812-3678-9090
- Opening Hours 10.00–21.00
- Website: https://toko-busana-muslim-baylies-syari.business.site/
UD. LASTING WHOLESALE PANTS
- Address: Jl. Cokroaminoto,Gang Jempiring No.7,Ubung,Denpasar Utara, Ubung, Kec. Denpasar Utara, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80111
- Phone No.: 0812-3663-770
- Opening Hours 07.00–21.30
- Website: https://udlanggeng-grosir-celana.business.site/
V DREAM Bali
- Address: Jl. Mahendradatta No.90 D, Padangsambian, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80117
- Phone No.: 0818-0555-5212
- Fb: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=191152681260812
- Opening Hours 10.00–19.00
Merthanadi Art Market
Merthanadi Art Market is located at Jl. Melasti No.86, Legian, Kuta District, Badung Regency, Bali. This beach is located about 50 meters from Legian Beach. If you want to get a low price in this market, come at night close to the time when the seller wants to start. Because usually traders will give a cheaper price before they want to close.
Kumbasari Market is located in the middle of Denpasar City center. In this market, it sells all kinds of necessities ranging from kitchen utensils, clothes, and typical Balinese souvenirs.
Blink House of Fashion
- Address: Jl. Gn. Agung No.212, Tegal Kertha, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80118
- Phone No.: 0858-4745-0568
- Opening Hours 08.00–22.00
- Website: https://blink-house-of-fashion.business.site/
Toko Are Are Kidz
- Address: Jl. Merpati IV No.28B, Tegal Kertha, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80112
- Phone No.: 0852-3822-6076
- Opening Hours 08.00–20.00
Just like Krisna, Erlangga is also a cheap shopping place that sells Balinese souvenirs. The difference is, if Krisna is located near Ngurah Rai Airport, Erlangga is closer to the center of Denpasar.
In this place you can buy a variety of typical Balinese clothes, such as balinese pants with floral motifs to very famous barong clothes. While in Erlangga you can also buy souvernir, accessories, and paintings made by Balinese artists. Erlangga is located at Jalan Nusa Kambangan No. 137, Denpasar. The store is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.