“Eye of Dubai” (Ain Dubai) is the world’s largest Ferris wheel, with a height of more than 250 meters. The new landmark, which breaks all records, will provide guests with the opportunity to admire the panoramic views of Dubai with an exceptional level of comfort and service. And all this in the center of the man-made island of Bluewaters Island, visiting which you will not remain indifferent. 1750 people will be able to ride in 48 comfortable cabins at the same time, and those who wish will also be able to dine there.
Dubai Eye Building
The Dubai Eye Wheel one of Dubai Holding’s projects, which announced in 2013 and officially opened on October 21, 2021.
The structure used 11,200 tons of steel in construction, about 33 percent more than the Eiffel Tower.
The chassis and spindle axis weighs 1,805 tons, equivalent to four A380 aircraft, while the total weight of the edge and passenger compartments, numbering 48 cabins, is 7,500 tons.
Each cabin 30 square meters and designed to accommodate 40 passengers “comfortably”.
The Dubai Eye has a magnificent view of the Dubai skyline, opposite the waterfront of Jumeirah Beach Residence, and The Eye of Dubai overlooks a range of stunning views of Dubai’s coast and highlights including: Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and Burj Khalifa.
The full capacity of the Dubai Eye is 1,750 people.
The one-wheel round lasts 38 minutes.
Dubai Eye Tickets
Dubai Eye ticket prices
From AED 130 (including taxes)
Fly in the sky for about 38 minutes inside an air-conditioned and welcoming cabin
Choose an appointment that suits you, the coolest views to enjoy Dubai’s stunning skyline in the morning or at night!
Enjoy the sun’s stunning colours during sunset/rush hour (sunset package pricing may change)
Freedom of movement inside the cabin to take pictures of the city’s highlights
The possibility to sit on the seats or stand inside the cabin
Dubai Eye Family Ticket Prices
From AED 370 (including taxes)
- Your entry ticket includes access to enjoy approximately 38 minutes of rotation time in an air-conditioned cabin
- Freedom to roam around the cabin and enjoy the view of world-famous landmarks – The Palm, Dubai Marina & Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Free WiFi
Ain Dubai opening hours:
- Wednesday – Sunday: 2 PM to 10 PM
- Monday: 12 PM to 8 PM
- Tuesdays: Closed
- From the 24th November onwards Ain Dubai will operate from 12 PM to 10 PM every day. On public holidays, operational hours may vary.
How to get there?
By Public Transport
1. Take the Dubai Metro to the Sobha Realty Station in Dubai Marina, and then take the Dubai Tram to Jumeirah Beach Residence
2. Walk across the footbridge to Bluewaters Island. Take a taxi to Bluewaters Island
From Dubai: Follow the E11 highway and take the turnoff for Bluewaters Island.
From Abu Dhabi: Follow the E10 and E11 highway to Dubai. Take exit 29.