Dubai Garden Glow has more than 30 luminous installations. Amazingly, they are all made from recycled materials. These are old medical bottles and LED lighting, so such a luminous luxury consumes very little electricity. As mentioned above, the most fabulous atmosphere reigns in the park in the evening, when all installations lit with multi-colored lights. But even during the day, it is interesting for children to wander among intricate figures and animals.
Dubai Garden Glow Themed Zones
The Park of Luminous Figures in Dubai spread over an area of 17 hectares. The festive atmosphere created by pleasant music, fantastic landscapes reflected in the mirror surface of artificial reservoirs. Fountains with illumination and benches for rest installed, a children’s electric train runs.
Expositions updated every season, replenished with new art objects.
Many sites have their own name:
- “Happy Forest” invites you to wander among trees, giant mushrooms, flowers, butterflies and birds;
- “Animal Kingdom” (Animal Kingdom) presents the inhabitants of the savannah. Here you can see animals that came to the watering hole to the real lake;
- “Sea World” (Sea World) offers to find yourself in the underwater kingdom and admire tropical fish, jellyfish and blue whale;
- Panda Paradise is a green lawn that houses funny bears gnawing on bamboo stems.
No less popular are the grandiose locations of Magigal Nights, Colorful World, Happines Street and #MyDubai.
For transitions between thematic zones, tunnels intended, rhythmically changing the color scheme, like New Year’s garlands. In addition to the decoration varies from the usual arched vaults and hearts to houses of cards and futuristic compositions.
In the play area, you can take shelter from the rain, have fun on the rides (for a fee) or check the reaction by stepping on the musical light buttons. For kids there are rocking toys and a dry pool with balls, for older children – slides and mazes.
On the stage near the pond there are daily shows with the participation of acrobats, musicians, dancers and magicians. Performances begin at 18.00 and 20.00, lasting about half an hour.
On the territory there is a food zone, a KFC restaurant and many kiosks with food and drinks, toys and souvenirs.
Dinosaur Park Dubai Garden Glow
Expositions with dinosaurs occupy a separate place in the park. They have nothing to do with light installations. At the exhibition you will see more than 30 representatives of the Jurassic period, including:
- Tyrannosaurus rex is a well-known predator that lived 65 million years ago in North America.
- A giant daxiatitan that lived in China.
- Pterodactyl is a flying lizard that lived in many parts of the world.
- Apatosaurus, who lived 150 million years ago in the United States, Mexico, and North America.
- Herrerasaurus, who lived in China.
- Camarasaurus is a Jurassic dinosaur from North America.
- Dimetrodon is an ancient lizard that lived about 285 million years ago in the states of Oklahoma and Texas, in the United States.
- Longiskwama a long-scaled ancient reptile that distributed more than 245 million years ago in Kyrgyzstan.
- The giant dicynodont placerias, which lived more than 200 million years ago.
- Lufengosaurus was a lizard-like dinosaur of the Jurassic period. The name was due to the location in the province of Lufeng, China.
- Brachiosaurus is a herbivorous sauropod dinosaur that lived at the end of the Jurassic Period in what is now Africa, Tanzania.
- Diplodocus is a giant from the Late Jurassic period, which supposedly fed on the leaves of trees.
- Velociraptor is a fast predator that lived about 75 million years ago in the territory of modern Mongolia.
- Triceratops, which lived more than 65 million years ago in North America.
- Spinosaurus is a predatory lizard that moved on two hind legs and lived in the territory of modern Africa, more specifically in Morocco and Egypt.
And many other lizards from the Jurassic era. The most interesting thing about this park is that all the dinosaurs are extremely realistic. They move, growl, open their toothy mouths and look really intimidating. The UAE always distinguished by unique parks, the dinosaur exhibition no exception. To see such a large-scale collection of dinosaurs with a lot of special effects is hardly possible anywhere else.
Dubai Garden Glow Ice Park
A ticket to the ice sculpture park bought separately, the entrance with baby strollers prohibited. The temperature inside the pavilion minus 8 degrees, visitors given warm orange jackets of the required size.
Among the snow-covered artificial Christmas trees there are figures of animals, igloos of Eskimos, copies of world architectural sights, including recognizable symbols of the UAE.
To make artistic compositions, 3,000 tons of ice required.
Locals and tourists from hot countries admire the exposition, but guests from Russia do not experience much delight: ice towns for them are an ordinary sight every winter.
Art Park In Dubai Garden Glow
Last but not least there is the Art Park. Which the fifth section of Dubai Garden Glow, as the reason for its name due to the fact that it contains many works and handmade artistic products. That have made with unparalleled creativity by a range of recycled materials and used as in the case of the glowing Dubai Garden Glow. This art park equipped by relying on about 100,000 expired pieces such as plastics, glass pieces, ceramics, CDs, plates, cups, and so on.
Through which a collection of the most wonderful artistic designs formed, which aims primarily to spread a fundamental message entitled “Inviting societies and countries and urging them to take care of and preserve the environment” in a creative and intelligent artistic way.
Dubai Garden Glow also known for hosting many events and international artists, whether theatrical, musical or even acrobatic performances donated by a group of local and international bands, without forgetting that the park also has a bouquet of kiosks and restaurants that offer its visitors a list of the most delicious and delicious dishes and cuisine that loved by all.
Dubai Garden Glow Opening hours
The light in Dubai Garden Glow open seven days a week from October to November until the onset of Ramadan. Since the dates of the religious holiday shifted every year, information about the start and end of the season should be clarified in advance.
The park opens at 16.00 every day, and closes at 23.00. On Saturdays, the park is open from 4 to 24 hours.
In the UAE, it gets dark early, Dubai plunges into twilight around 6 pm. If you came earlier, start the inspection from the corner of the dinosaurs, which look spectacular in daylight.
Dubai Garden Glow Ticket Prices
The price of a park entrance ticket per person AED 65 including children over the age of 3, while for children under 3 years of age their admission is free, knowing that this ticket only allows you to enter the glowing garden Glow Park and Dinosaur Park, meaning that access to other facilities such as Magic Garden and others requires you to pay an additional fee.
How to get to Dubai Garden Glow
Dubai Garden Glow located in the heart of the metropolis in zabeel Park (gate 6 and 7) near the Emirates Towers skyscrapers.
The nearest bus stop is World Trade Centre Hotel, lines No. 27, 29, 55, 61, X22.
From Al Jafaliya metro station walk about 15 minutes. A taxi ride will take about the same amount of time, because there is no direct road, you will have to go around the neighborhoods.
To order a taxi online, it is convenient to use the Uber mobile application. The peculiarity of this service in Dubai is the possibility of helicopter overflight of the city (an additional tab appears in the application). The pleasure will cost about 20,000 rubles for two.
Dubai Garden Glow offers many games, interactive recreational activities and a long promenade serving the most delicious international cuisines from around the world in addition to exciting facilities for children, and in the video below you can learn about this wonderful park: