Want to get the most out of the Orlando parks? Then resort hotels located near
one of the most popular parks in Orlando – Universal will save a lot of time on the transfer from the hotel to the park.
And this is more time for attractions and entertainment!
All hotels below meet the following criteria:
- Located on or near Universal
- High class service (3, 4, 5 stars)
- Highly rated by international visitors
Hotels near Universal Orlando: DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
- Located opposite the entrance to the Universal Studios park in Orlando
- Hotel services: car rental, free transfer, travel agency, swimming pool, etc.
- Rooms: TV, free WiFi, cable channels, air conditioning, iron, etc.
- Reviews: “Great location, 10 minutes leisurely stroll to the main theme parks.
Spacious rooms, 2 minutes to a supermarket and a pharmacy, close to restaurants, bars, cafes. If the goal of amusement parks is the best price and quality.
In the parks, take Express tickets, queues for popular attractions from 30 minutes to an hour, with an express ticket – skip the line! Nice place, I didn’t notice any flaws. ”
All reviews “
Mall at Millenia and Orlando’s chic Outlets are 5 minutes’ drive away. The Universal Doubletree is
close to Orlando’s major attractions, including Seaworld, Walt Disney World and Discovery Cove Zoo / Waterpark.
Hotels near Universal Orlando: Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort is located in the heart of Universal Studios Orlando Resort & Parks
- Hotel services: early access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter,
unlimited express pass that saves time and does not sit in the usual lines for attractions at Universal Parks, a
large lagoon-style pool and a range of restaurants, a car rental desk, volleyball court, 2 hot tubs
- Rooms: Flat screen TV, iPod docking station, Keurig disposable coffee mugs,
Club Floor guests enjoy a variety of benefits (all-day dining at the Royal Lounge, etc.), and more.
- Reviews: “Great location, friendly staff. And most importantly, free express cards are provided to hotel guests
for skip-the-line access to the rides in Universal Park. it saves a lot of time in the park. The hotel itself is wonderful! It has everything for a comfortable stay and
even more! Recommend. Disadvantages: Comfort and size of the room. Although, in America, there is a rather peculiar, different from European, ideas
about the comfort of the rooms. Their 5 stars is the average 4 in Europe. ”
All reviews “
Loews Royal Pacific Resort is a 20-minute drive from Orlando International Airport. The shops,
restaurants and nightlife of Universal City Walk, adjacent to the Universal Studios, are just 10 minutes’ walk away.
Hotels near Universal Orlando: Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel
- Located in the heart of Universal Orlando Resort. Guests can skip the lines to the rides and attractions at Universal Orlando (subject to availability).
- Hotel services: swimming pool, fitness center, shuttle to the theme parks “Universal Studio”,
- Rooms include flat screen TV, iPod docking station, bathrobes, and more.
- Reviews: “Very convenient location – 5 minutes walk to the entrance to the universal parks, there is a cycle rickshaw and a boat.
Free express pass for attractions for hotel guests. The most delicious burger that I have tried in America, in the Kitchen restaurant))) The
Italian restaurant is also great! Disadvantages: the air conditioner works noisily. ”
All reviews “
Sea World Theme Park is just an 11-minute walk from the hotel. Orlando Premium Shopping Complex is a 9-minute drive away.
Budget hotel near Universal Orlando: Wingate by Wyndham – Universal Studios and Convention Center
- Located in Orlando, Florida, just 800 meters from Universal Studios and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Hotel facilities: outdoor pool, hot tub and gym, hot continental breakfast
and other services
- Rooms: free Wi-Fi, cable TV, safe, family rooms, etc.
- Reviews: “The hotel attracts 4-ku. Great large rooms, cleaned every day, soundproofing is normal, there is a kettle in the room, a safe.
There is a free bus to the Universal Park. There is a cafe nearby where you can eat deliciously. ”
All reviews “
The Orlando Wingate is located just a short drive from Disney theme parks, Sea World and Wet and Wild, and
other area attractions.
Budget hotel near Universal Orlando: La Quinta Inn Orlando Universal
- Located in Orlando, Florida, 0.5 miles from Universal Studios
- Services: pool, free WiFi and daily continental breakfast,
transfers to / from the Universal Studios theme park, free parking, etc.
- Rooms: cable TV, coffee machine, hairdryer and ironing facilities
- Reviews: “Close to Universal Studios, within walking distance. Near the bus stop to SeaWorld for $ 1.50.
Decent room, polite staff, upon departure we left bags with them for half a day, which we returned later. Tickets to the parks can be bought right at the hotel –
no queue and minimum markup (in Universal there was +5 dollars per ticket compared to online purchase). Disadvantages: the
air conditioner in the room makes a noise like an airplane, you had to turn it off. The audibility is good, there was a laundry next to the room – we heard all the movements there. ”
All reviews “
Sea World Amusement Park & Aquarium is a 15-minute
drive from La Quinta Inn Orlando Universal, and Mall at Millenia is 2 km away.