Saree, which preferred by Indian women, originates in three districts, namely, Varanasi in northern Uttar Pradesh, Chanderi in central Madhya Pradesh, and Kanchevaram in southern Tamil Nadu. The sari has undergone several changes, although its original shape remains. The top, which is a tunic or blouse, was added in the Victorian era
Places for Indian sarees in Riyadh
G Mart Store
- G-Mart is one of the new stores that sell all shapes and types of Indian sari, and it also sells Indian accessories in all forms.
- 7826 Prince Abdullah bin Jalawi bin Turki, Al-Fath, Riyadh 12632 2601, Saudi Arabia
Military Fabric Stores
- Indian sarees are found in military fabric stores, of all kinds and shapes.
- Address: – East Riyadh – Hijab Markets
Store and from secret in Riyadh
- A shop dedicated to selling Indian sari with different types of fabrics.
- Address:- Riyadh, Sahara Plaza, first floor
- One of the well-known stores in Riyadh selling Indian clothes and accessories in all forms.
- Address: Riyadh, Al Faisaliah, next to good touches Evening wear
Lady India Store
- One of the most famous Riyadh stores that sell sari of all luxurious types.
- Address: :- Riyadh – Olaya District
Sarees Indian Classifications
- Traditional Indian Saris: It is made of heavy fabric that is used on
occasions such as marriage, and it is embroidered and has beads.
- Ordinary Indian Saree: This type is very simple and is common among all women in India and is made of cotton in order to be light on the skin to suit the nature of the atmosphere and be free of embroidery.
- Indian saree with pants: It is often worn at work or when shopping, and is more easy and comfortable and fits daily chores
- Indian sari with skirt: It is often worn on occasions and pleasant evenings.