Tunisia ranks 2nd in the number of spa resorts in the world (surpassed only by France). It is on Djerba that most of the SPA hotels are located. We have selected the best ones. The rating is based on the quality of service, rating of rooms, restaurants and beaches. Guest reviews and compliance with international standards played an important role.
We warn you right away: there are no perfect hotels on the island. The most discerning guests will certainly see peeling paint, scratches on furniture and other insignificant, but still significant trifles. Even in the suites. This applies not only to hotels in Djerba, but in general in Tunisia. Even world-renowned hotel chains cannot be called elite. Lux – Advisor has compiled a list of the best possible.
Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso Djerba 5 *
The Radisson hotels are usually standardized and in many ways similar to each other. However, on Djerba, you can feel the Arabic flavor in everything. The interior of the spacious and bright apartments has a lot of oriental motives. A large green area, a private beach with white sand, an excellent choice of dishes in restaurants – your stay will be comfortable.
The Radisson Blu Palace is undoubtedly the best hotel in Djerba in terms of quality of service and range of services, it corresponds to the level of 5 stars. And his thalassotherapy salon is deservedly one of the best on the island.
- sea view and green garden from each room;
- huge outdoor pool;
- spa with hammam, hot tub and seawater pool;
- 4 restaurants (local and international cuisine);
- 5 bars with a rich cocktail menu, 6 conference rooms;
- modern fitness center, yoga, aerobics, water sports;
- One Touch Service (one press of a button – and your request will be taken into account);
- the hotel is suitable for families with children: mini-club, children’s menu.
Hasdrubal Prestige Thalassa & Spa Djerba 5 *
The area of the spa in Hasdrubal Prestige is 11000 m 2 . It has a huge seawater lagoon, swimming pools, hammams and luxurious relaxation areas. Hasdrubal Prestige is one of the best hotels for those traveling to Djerba for thalassotherapy and other spa treatments. The best rooms and suites of the 5-star hotel have their own spacious terraces overlooking the sea. All apartments are very bright and decorated in a modern oriental style. This hotel is often chosen by couples.
For connoisseurs of privacy, stay in a suite with four bedrooms, a separate living room, private pool and terrace, isolated from the common area.
- 4 restaurants, 2 bars – a good selection of food, wines and cocktails;
- 2 tennis courts, fitness room, group sports;
- across the street from the hotel is the best casino of Djerba;
- well-groomed green area with cobbled paths and mini-waterfalls;
- free transfer for golf;
- huge green area with three swimming pools.
Hasdrubal Thalassa & Spa Djerba 5 *
The second Hasdrubal hotel in Djerba is designed in a pleasant Arabic style. It is very similar to its “brother” Prestige Thalassa & Spa Djerba – because of the name they are often confused. They are located on different beaches, but in general they really do not differ much both in appearance and in the level of service. The hotel offers guests a luxury spa that is ranked among the top 3 in Djerba. Excellent relaxation areas, spacious rooms and beautiful common areas are available to you. Hasdrubal traditionally has a lot of guests from Europe – it is perfect for a quiet rest and relaxation.
The best rooms are Suite ambassadeur with a hotel living room, marble bathroom, dressing room and a magnificent view balcony.
- Thalassa center with panoramic windows, pool and the best spa treatments;
- outdoor thermal pool;
- fitness center with views;
- evening show programs, live music;
- the hotel organizes wedding ceremonies and private parties.
Robinson Club Djerba Bahiya 4 *
The Robinson Club has a lot of positive reviews. It is great for families with children and fully lives up to its 4-star status. He is often chosen by young people. Lovers of outdoor activities will also like it – there really is something to do here. This hotel stands out for its excellent beach with a long coastline and good number of rooms. You cannot call it elite, but Robinson Club actively strives for high status.
Today, Robinson is the best hotel on the island of Djerba for those who love sports.
- a huge outdoor pool;
- tennis courts, soccer field, water sports, group lessons;
- evening shows: boxing, dancing, theater, musical performances;
- a recreation center with a wide range of services;
- a golf club and an excellent golf course with sea views are within walking distance.