The rating has been compiled taking into account the professional assessments of international hospitality associations and guest reviews. The list of the best hotels in Havana includes 5-star complexes with an impeccable reputation. Eminent guests of the Cuban capital and discerning guests often stay in each of them.
Hotel Saratoga Havana 5*
The largest hotel in Old Havana, the Saratoga, is the best destination for an exclusive getaway in the Cuban capital. This elegant colonial-style building sits on one of the picturesque city’s most magical arteries. Enjoy fantastic views of the Capitol, green park and sparkling bay from your windows. Saratoga is proud of its history, hosting artists, dignitaries and socialites from all over the world in the 1930s. Today the hotel has done everything to immerse you in this atmosphere, without interrupting the comfort of our time. For this Saratoga regularly receives positive reviews from even the most discerning guests.
- convenient location in the historic center of Havana;
- gourmet Cuban cuisine restaurant;
- rooftop terrace bar: swimming pool, magnificent panoramic views of the city and the Caribbean Sea;
- a bar with a rich alcoholic list, collectible rum;
- elegant spa center, gym, massage, jacuzzi, relaxation programs;
- 2 conference rooms, mezzanine business center, secretarial services;
- excursion bureau, car rental.
Iberostar Parque Central 5 *
The most modern hotel in Havana, the Iberostar is located in the heart of the capital of Cuba. It occupies a beautiful building in the Spanish colonial style, inside – the luxury of history and the comfort of modernity. From your windows and from the luxurious panoramic terrace, you can enjoy a picturesque view of the historic quarters, the lush greenery of Central Park and the blue sea. The hotel offers guests a choice of rooms in a modern or colonial style, luxury suites (including the presidential one).
Iberostar has been repeatedly recognized by prestigious international associations as the best 5-star hotel in Havana.
- great location in the historic quarter of Havana;
- 3 gourmet restaurants: Cuban, Italian and Steakhouse;
- 3 bars (including 1 on the roof), rich cocktail menu, excellent selection of cigars;
- luxury rooftop pool and relaxation area – views of the Capitol and harbor;
- modern gym, spa center, massage;
- meeting rooms, conference rooms;
- the hotel organizes your romantic evening or rooftop wedding banquet;
- live music in the evenings.
Paseo 206 Boutique Hotel Havana 5 *
The exclusive family-run boutique hotel Paseo 206 is part of the renowned Small Luxury Hotels of the World. It is a true gem among the picturesque green streets, art galleries, historic Art Deco buildings and modern skyscrapers of the economic center of Havana. The hotel was built in 1933 and the owners have done everything to preserve its charm and romance, complementing it with modern amenities for the comfort of discerning guests.
Paseo 206 has a total of 10 rooms, so every guest of the hotel can count on a quiet, exclusive premium vacation.
- luxury suites with a seating area and a Jacuzzi on a covered terrace;
- relaxation area in a green garden;
- rich alcoholic list, excellent selection of cigars;
- Hermes cosmetics in every room;
- gourmet restaurant: Italian and Cuban dishes made from local products.
Hotel Nacional de Cuba 5 *
One of the most popular premium hotels in Havana, the Nacional offers luxurious Cuban-style holidays. Atmospheric rooms, cannons from the Battle of Santa Clara in the garden, authentic furniture of the early 20th century – everything here literally breathes history. The elite hotel has won many prestigious awards, and many guidebooks call it the best 5-star hotel in Havana. The National is one of the symbols of the history and identity of Cuban culture, where it is really interesting to stay.
Since 1930, many distinguished guests have visited the Nacional de Cuba. Among them are Winston Churchill, Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner, Maria Felix, Jorge Negrete, Alexander Flemming and others. Famous people still often choose this hotel in Havana.
- 4 restaurants, including Cuban cuisine;
- 4 bars with a rich alcoholic and cigar menu;
- tennis, gym, swimming pool, massage, relaxation programs;
- live music and Cuban shows in the evenings;
- everything for business: a floor with rooms, offices, conference rooms;
- wedding packages: ceremonies in the garden, ballrooms, event organization;
- excellent concierge service: excursions, car rental, any help.
Melia Cohiba 5*
The modern 5-star Melia Cohiba is located on Havana’s famous waterfront in the Verado area. A magnificent view of the city and the sea will open from your windows. With its luxurious conference rooms (for up to 600 people), the Melia Cohiba is considered the premier hotel in Havana for any kind of high-level event. The elegant apartments and common rooms are decorated with masterpieces of Cuban art, boutiques are open for shoppers, and the impeccable Casa del Habano bar for cigar lovers. At Melia Cohiba, even a business trip will be remembered as a great vacation.
- 6 restaurants, including Cuban cuisine;
- 7 bars with an impeccable alcoholic list, a chic selection of cigars;
- live Cuban music in the evenings;
- relaxation area by the pool in the garden + infinity pool on the roof;
- spa, massage, jacuzzi, beauty salon;
- gym, trainings with a trainer;
- meeting rooms, conference rooms: the hotel organizes your meetings and receptions;
- the hotel is ready to provide a separate floor for confidential relaxation;
- individual concierge service.