The Best Rio de Janeiro hotel ratings are based on professional ratings, prestigious awards and guest reviews. You can be sure of an impeccable service and full compliance with international luxury standards.
Belmond Copacabana Palace 5 *
The luxurious 5-star Belmond Hotel is located on one of the best beaches in Rio de Janeiro, Copacabana. Enjoy fantastic city or ocean views from the windows and balconies of your exclusive apartment. All of the hotel’s rooms are unique with antique furnishings and original artwork. The halls and lounges of the historic Belmond Palace are impeccable, offering paintings and relaxing moments.
Eminent guests have been staying at the legendary Copacabana Palace since 1923. Penthouses with private terraces meet the requirements of even the most discerning guests.
- 3 gourmet restaurants (including the Michelin-starred Mee);
- a bar with a rich alcohol menu and live music;
- the room rate includes breakfast with an excellent choice of dishes;
- outdoor pool with relaxation area and bar;
- gym, tennis court;
- luxury spa with exclusive Brazilian programs;
- luxurious banquet rooms: the hotel organizes events of any complexity.
Emiliano Rio 5 *
The modern luxury hotel Emiliano Rio is located in one of the best areas of Rio de Janeiro – next to Copacabana Beach (and 1 km from Ipanema Beach). Its luxurious spacious rooms are bathed in natural sunlight and offer breathtaking ocean views. The interior is made in light colors in a minimalistic style. In the best apartments, you will even admire the azure water from your own bathroom.
The Emiliano Hotel was opened relatively recently, but has already received the “title” of one of the best in Rio. He has several prestigious international awards.
- gourmet Brazilian cuisine restaurant;
- lobby bar with exclusive cocktails;
- luxurious infinity pool and rooftop relaxation area;
- an exclusive spa center from the Santapele brand, a modern gym;
- luxurious banquet and conference rooms: the hotel organizes your meetings and receptions.
Janeiro Hotel 5 *
The Janeiro Hotel is an impeccable 5-star hotel located on one of the best beaches in Rio Leblon. The style of the elegant rooms is inspired by the clear blue sky and ocean, the luscious greenery of Rio de Janeiro and the white sands of the famous Brazilian beaches. The hotel is dominated by whites, greens and blues, and interiors are designed in a luxurious minimalist style with a nod to nature.
Janeiro is considered one of the best hotels on Leblon Beach and is one of the top most popular hotels in Rio de Janeiro. A number of eminent guests honored it with positive reviews.
- an exquisite panoramic restaurant and bar with a rich cocktail menu;
- the room rate includes a buffet breakfast with an excellent choice of dishes;
- outdoor pool, luxurious rooftop relaxation area;
- the hotel hosts exhibitions of contemporary art;
- group yoga and meditation classes.
Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro 5 *
The fashionable Fasano Hotel is located on Ipanema Beach and is considered one of the leading in Rio de Janeiro. The finest types of wood prevail in the decoration of luxurious rooms: floor, walls, furniture – everything is done in the natural style. The design has a vibrant 50s and 60s accent. The windows offer fantastic ocean views. The best apartments have private terraces with a relaxation area.
The Fasano Rio de Janeiro Hotel has delighted many discerning guests. This is by far one of the best panoramic resorts in Rio.
- gourmet gourmet restaurant;
- a bar with an excellent alcoholic list – one of the best in Rio;
- luxurious infinity rooftop pool;
- premium spa center: massage, sauna, wellness programs, solarium;
- beach area with sun loungers, umbrellas, bottled water and magazines;
- modern gym, surfboards, bike rental;
- comfortable meeting rooms and conference rooms.
Santa Teresa Hotel RJ 5 * – MGallery By Sofitel
Set on an 1850 coffee farm in the heart of Santa Teresa, this luxurious 5-star boutique hotel offers panoramic views of Rio de Janeiro’s Bay. Apartments with a unique tropical design – a vivid embodiment of the historical past of Brazil in a modern interior. The hotel is decorated with works of art and custom-made furniture made from noble materials. Enjoy fantastic panoramic ocean or garden views from your windows.
Santa Teresa Hotel RJ is one of the best hotels in Rio de Janeiro for a secluded getaway. Newlyweds and celebrities often stay here.
- a Michelin-starred restaurant;
- one of the best historical bars in the city, rich wine list;
- the room rate includes an excellent breakfast with an excellent choice of dishes;
- swimming pool surrounded by a green garden;
- an exclusive spa with wellness programs and massage;
- the hotel offers luxury wedding packages.