The rating of the best five-star hotels in Vancouver is compiled taking into account the quality of service, room equipment and compliance with modern premium standards. Guest reviews and international professional ratings played an important role.
Rosewood Hotel Georgia 5 *
One of Vancouver’s finest hotels, Rosewood is a flawless embodiment of 1920s-era grandeur and contemporary design. Classics and high technology emphasize the atmosphere of luxury in every room, in every little detail.
Rosewood is ranked among the Best 5-Star Hotels in Canada by Forbes Travel Guide. Thanks to its history, it is also one of the most famous in the world.
- suites with panoramic rooftop terrace and private garden;
- The only five-star spa in Canada (according to Forbes);
- indoor seawater pool, modern gym;
- Canadian restaurant, 2 bars + outdoor bar;
- free transfer within 8 km;
- spacious meeting rooms and conference rooms;
- Concierge service: individual routes, assistance in any matter.
Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver 5 *
In the heart of Vancouver’s Golden Mile, the gleaming Trump Tower is more than just a luxury 5-star hotel. It is flawless in everything: from smart technology in every room to European oak on the floor and the best Italian marble in the bathroom. Every little thing matters at Trump Hotel. Businessmen, politicians, celebrities and connoisseurs of premium vacation leave a lot of positive reviews about the Donald Trump hotel in Vancouver.
The unique twisted structure of the building offers an exclusive view of the city from every window.
- the second tallest building in the city – excellent panoramic views of Vancouver from the windows;
- the best shops, boutiques and company offices within walking distance;
- gourmet restaurant, bar with a rich wine list;
- the luxurious spa Ivanka Trump;
- indoor heated pool + outdoor jacuzzi;
- comfortable meeting rooms and an impeccable banquet hall;
- Trump Attaché: any wishes, exclusive excursions, VIP service;
- Trump Kids: entertainment, compliments from the hotel, children’s menu.
Fairmont Waterfront 5 *
There are two Fairmont hotels in Vancouver: Waterfront and Pacific Rim. Both of them are really chic, with elegant classic design of the rooms. The technical equipment of the apartments in them is impeccable – high technology, “smart” management and modernity in detail.
Of the two high-end Fairmont hotels, the Waterfront is highlighted. A huge number of positive reviews from guests and a breathtaking view from its panoramic windows played a big role.
- nearby: Stanley Park, Vancouver Conference Room, Cruise Port;
- Fairmont Gold Floor: Terrace suites, personalized concierge service;
- open kitchen restaurant – Canadian organic food;
- a bar with a rich alcoholic card;
- roof garden, outdoor pool;
- panoramic views of the mountains, water or greenery from each room;
- the hotel is suitable for children: special menu, entertainment.
Wedgewood Hotel & Spa 5 *
The Wedgewood Boutique Hotel is a luxurious oasis of tranquility in the heart of bustling Vancouver. Its rooms are elegant and modern: the interior is full of wood, leather, glass, attention to detail is felt. Each has its own balcony. Wedgewood Hotel & Spa is a relatively small hotel complex, and therefore every guest feels special in it. This allows him to regularly fall into the ratings of the best hotels in Canada in terms of service level.
The spa at the 5-star Wedgewood Hotel has been voted Vancouver’s best spa on several occasions.
- gourmet restaurant – one of the best in the city;
- bar on the open terrace;
- a premium spa with a variety of programs;
- modern fitness center, eucalyptus steam bath;
- conference rooms, meeting rooms, organization of celebrations;
- Concierge service: individual organization of leisure time, assistance in any questions.
Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver 5 *
The tallest building in Vancouver is the luxurious 5-star Shangri-La Hotel. Each room offers excellent views of the city, mountains or water. The best apartments are complemented by a cozy outdoor balcony. The hotel’s decoration reflects traditional Canadian style, with modern elegance complementing it perfectly.
Famous people often stay at Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver for a luxury retreat.
- one of the best panoramic hotels in Vancouver;
- good location in the city center;
- outdoor view pool;
- yoga, pilates, gym;
- a wide range of spa treatments, oriental healing techniques;
- the hotel organizes your wedding or conference in luxurious halls;
- Michelin-starred restaurant (one of the leading in Vancouver).