Top Resorts in Singapore: Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
- The modern Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa is located next to Siloso Beach.
Located 1.3 km from Madame Tussauds, 2.5 km from Adventure Cove Waterpark,
SEA Aquarium and Universal Studios, 4.4 km from
VivoCity Shopping Center with direct free monorail or
two-way free shuttle.
- Services: outdoor pool, 3 restaurants and a bar, free Wi-Fi, etc.
- Rooms: Panoramic views of the South China Sea, private balcony,
complimentary toiletries, complimentary drinks set, and more.
- Review: “Accommodation is very comfortable. There is always
drinking water in the room in half-liter bottles, it is convenient to take with you. There is a kettle, four types of tea and sugar.
You can sit with a cup of tea at any time … ”
Best Resorts in Singapore: The Club Residences by Capella Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore is located in Resorts World Sentosa, 400 meters from The Club at Capella Singapore. Singapore’s largest shopping mall, VIVOCity, is 2 km away.
- Services: 2 restaurants and a bar, free shuttle to Resorts World Sentosa, Harbourfront MRT Station and CBD and more.
- Rooms: self-catering and free Wi-Fi, balcony overlooking the garden, spacious living and dining areas, private study and kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator and microwave, etc.
- Review: “An excellent hotel with the possibility of booking apartments and villas, a giant territory, access to the sea, chic unobtrusive service – I recommend for a family holiday on Sentosa with children”
All reviews “
Best Resorts in Singapore: Capella Singapore
- Located in Singapore on Sentosa Island in the middle of rainforest. It is a 15-minute walk from Universal Studios Singapore, a shuttle to / from VivoCity and Harbourfront MRT Station, and a free scheduled shuttle to selected destinations.
- Services: 3 outdoor pools, spa center, etc.
- Rooms: Free Wi-Fi, sea or garden views, free ironing service for up to 5 pieces of clothing, free bottled water, free in-room juices and soft drinks, and more.
- Feedback: “I liked everything. The villa with its own pool has everything you need, the free mini bar is also pleased. The breakfasts are excellent, with a wide variety of dishes. ”
Top Resorts in Singapore: Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality
- Services: breakfast buffet, pool and hot tub overlooking the South China Sea, Italian restaurant, cafe, free scheduled shuttle to Changi International Airport, etc.
- Rooms: Sea or garden views, bathrooms with bathtubs and rain showers, and more.
- Review: “The room is spacious, the rooftop pool is great, there is a gym. upon check-in – there is water, tea, coffee in the room ”
Top Resorts in Singapore: Resorts World Sentosa – Equarius Hotel
- Located within the Resorts World Sentosa complex.
- Services: outdoor pool, gym and luxury spa treatments, etc.
- Rooms: stocked minibar, complimentary bottled water and tea / coffee making facilities, toiletries and more.
- Review: “Great room! Excellent breakfasts! Close to everything in Sentosa yet in a very quiet location. Especially if you take the windows to the forest. We were settled 4 hours earlier than the official check-in. ”
All reviews “
Luxury Resorts in Singapore