Mercato Mall Dubai in the United Arab Emirates one of the most prominent malls in the Gulf city of Dubai one of the most tourist places visited by tourists from everywhere in the world in Dubai because it contains all the features they are looking for that makes it like this.
The Mercato Mall Dubai characterized by its designs inspired by the ancient Byzantine and Greek periods, its practical contents at cheap prices, the atmosphere of tranquility and tranquility that it provides you away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and much more.
Mercato Shopping Mall Shops
In the huge trading town Mercato Mall in Dubai, you can buy products of local production, world brands. About 120 departments offer all the necessary products:
- Books and Stationery: The Little Things, g1, Canvas, Hallmark.
- Sweets: Balqees, Godiva, Hearts, Alrifai, Papabubble, Patchi, Monkey Cookies, The Truffleers.
- Electronics and accessories: Virgin Megastore, Axiom Telecom, Houston, Istyle.
- Optics: Magrabi Optical, Solaris.
- Fashion accessories: Bagatelle, Aldo Accessories, Agatha Paris, Charles & Keith, Ivy, Hamasat, Nine West, Les Nereides Paris.
- Clothing for men: Al Thawab Al Watani Tailoring (Arabic national clothing), Diesel, Gant, Caliente, Beyond the Street, GAP, Gant, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Sacoor, River Woods, Reiss, Pull & Bear.
- Women’s clothing: Diesel, Beyond the Street, Bershka, Diesel, H&M, GAP, Gant, Ivy, Liu Jo, M&Co, Leem, Massimo Dutti, Mango, Promod, Reiss, Pull &Bear, Sacoor, River Woods.
- Children’s clothing: Claire’s, Gant, Baby Fitaihi, Château de Sable, M&CO, H&M, GAP, Monsoon, River Woods, Mothercare.
- Shoes: Aldo, Charles & Keith, Nine West, Kruzin,
- Gifts and souvenirs: Le Kiosk Hallmark, Mexar.
- Perfumes, cosmetics, beauty and health products: Flormar, Edge, Atyab Al Marshoud, Anfasic Dokhoon, Inglot, Lootah, Kiehl’s, Fhreiwati Perfumes, MAC, Lush, Pastels, Skin, Rasasi, The Body Shop, The Nail Spa, The Spirit of Dubai Perfumes.
- Household goods : Laura Ashley Home, Dari, Aura, Caramel & Sun, Lifetime Kidsrooms, Tavola, Weave, Zara Home.
- Watches and jewelry: Asrar Gold Smith, Damas, Cerruti 1881, Liali Jewellery, Rivoli, Jawhara.
- Underwear and swimwear: H&M, Beyond the Beach, Calvin Klein, Triumph, Nayomi, M&Co, Belleamie Boutique.
- Pets: Pets Plus.
- Goods for travel: Samsonite, DnataTravel.
- Toys: ELC, Toy Store.
- Banks and financial services: ADCB, Emirates NBD, Dubai Police, Etisalat Bill Payment, First Abu Dhabi Bank, HSBC, Sharad Excjange, PrivilegePlus.
- Telecommunication services: Etisalat. DU.
- Offices and specialized departments: DHL, Champion Cleaners, Barberia Italianam, Aster Pharmasi, Madar, Hair Garage, Minutes, Nespresso, MyCompleteAutoServices.com, Nespresso, Galadari Motor Driving Centre, Portfolio, Tailor &Tweak, Photo One, Tshirt Factory, The Nail Spa, Thrifty Car Rental, V-coat, WaterWise, Wonder Bus Tours.
Special attention should pay to the supermarket Spinneys. It belongs to a large chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets. There are shops in Dubai and Egypt. In the supermarket you can buy household goods, food: meat, dairy products, semi-finished products, canned food, vegetables, fruits, seafood, beauty and health products and much more.
Mercato Shopping Mall Restaurants
- The Living Room is a coffee house with a cozy and unusual atmosphere, serving tea, coffee, cold drinks, desserts.
- Starbucks is one of the most popular coffee shops in the world, offering different types of hot drinks with syrups, milk: mocaccino, cappuccino, frappe, etc.
- Paul: rustic dishes: appetizers, main courses, cakes, desserts, pastries, hot drinks.
- More a restaurant with a homely atmosphere and more than 120 dishes from different cuisines of the world.
- Godiva is a café where you can taste unique chocolate made according to special recipes by Joseph Draps.
- Costa is an Italian restaurant with natural coffee, cold and hot drinks, delicious dishes and desserts. It has a cozy atmosphere.
- Atisuto Café a quick-service restaurant where noodles, sushi, poppies, cakes, pies, desserts prepared.
- Chocolate Bar offers tea, coffee, pastries, many chocolate dishes, desserts.
- Taqado is a Mexican restaurant serving tacos, burito, meat, beans, salsa, guacamole and other dishes.
- Gazebo is a colorful restaurant of Indian cuisine with traditional dishes of this country.
- KFC: dishes according to American chicken recipes.
- Chinese Palace: Chinese dishes.
- McDonald’s: hamburgers, sandwiches, drinks, salads, desserts, fries.
- Hardees: sandwiches, burgers with various fillings.
- Pizza Hut offers a huge number of types of pizza with all kinds of fillings.
- Moon Kabab is an Iranian restaurant chain that cooks fragrant kebab according to traditional recipes.
- Potato Hut known for delicious baked potatoes with different variations of fillings: cucumber, chicken, onion, greens, mushrooms, olives, corn, tuna, shrimp.
- Azkadenia is an oriental-style restaurant with traditional design and Middle Eastern cuisine where you can taste Arabic dishes.
- Cinnabon: pastries, desserts, tea, coffee, drinks.
- Haagen Dazs offers sorbets, ice cream with various toppings and powders.
How to get to Mercato mall in Dubai
The shopping center located within the city, so you can get to it yourself by public transport.
Shuttle buses depart from some Dubai hotels to the mall for free: Grand Excelsior Bur Dubai, Four points Sheraton Bur Dubai, City Max Bur Dubai, Majestic Bur Dubai, Ramada Bur Dubai, MERCURE Dubai Gold Hotel Al Mina Road, Holiday Inn Express Jumeirah. You can find out about the departure time at the reception at the hotel.
The metro station is located 3 kilometers from the mall. From the station “Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall Metro Station”, which is located on the red line, you need to get on foot or by taxi. If you have time, you can walk in 30-40 minutes.
On the city taxi Cars, National Taxis to get to the shopping center from the Jumeirah district is possible for a small amount, from other areas the fare will be more expensive. You also get acquainted with the fare in the Uber application. Taxi cars in Dubai comfortable, and you pay off the driver both in cash and by card.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mercato Shopping Center
What are the opening hours of Mercato Shopping Mall?
The mall open from 10 am to 10 pm from Saturday to Wednesday until midnight on Thursday and Friday.
Where is Mercato Shopping Center located?
The mall is located on Jumeirah Beach Road in the heart of Dubai’s trendy Jumeirah district, just a short walk from the beach.
How many stores are there at Mercato Shopping Mall?
There more than 200 stores in Mercato Shopping Mall.
Is there parking at Mercato Mall?
Parking at Mercato is free for the first two hours with rates starting from AED 3 per hour