One of Dubai most beautiful tourist attractions. Mushrif Park Dubai a great place for family picnics, and hiking under shady trees the park created in 1980 by dubai municipality. due to the significant increase in the number of visitors to the park the Government of Dubai decided to expand and renew significantly in 1989 and became an area of 5.25 km
It’s the only park in Dubai where you can drive. It’s an excellent place for those who like to wander around the big outdoor spaces. Get to know different types of birds and desert plants as well as many fun and entertainment.
- Mushrif Park in Dubai one of the oldest ever built in the emirate.
- It dates back to 1980. And from then on, the park the first refuge for visitors and residents in the area.
- It offers them a charming and enjoyable atmosphere. That enables them to spend an unforgettable holiday. With family and friends and also enjoy the public means and facilities the park offers to its visitors.
- The Mushrif Park built on 25.5 square kilometers of land. Located on the eastern side of Dubai and very close to the Juanij.
- It is about 16 km from Dubai’s traditional city centre.
- Mushrif Park built by Dubai municipality in 1980. It significantly renovated and expanded nine years after its establishment in 1989.
- Mushrif Park one of dubai municipality Parks
Mushrif Park Timings
The following the dates and timings of Mushrif Park in Dubai which as follows:
- Saturday, 8:00am-11:00pm
- Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm
- Monday, 8:00am-10:00pm
- Tuesday, 8:00am-10:00pm
- Wednesday, 8:00am-10:00pm
- Thursday, 8:00am-11:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am-11:00pm
Phone number: 97142883624+
Mushrif Park Entry Fee
Entrance Ticket Details Below
- Admission per person 3 dirhams
- Entrance fee for the car AED 10
- Electric games game for AED 15
Mushrif Park Location
- Address: Al Juanij Street – Mushrif – Dubai – UNITED Arab Emirates
- The Mushrif Park located in Deira in the Mushrif area, bordered by Al Mizhar to the north and Al Warqaa to the south, and Al Khawaneej and Mirdif are located nearby. Mushrif Park located near Dubai International Airport about 13 KM.
- Mushrif Park can reach via Dubai Metro. The nearest metro is Rashidiya Metro (red line).
- Nearest bus Station on Al Khawaneej Road (D89) at Gate 1
- You can access it via Google Maps via this link from here.
Activities in Mushrif Park
Barbecue, greenery and sessions inside Mushrif garden
Activities within this picturesque Mushrif Park offer a lot of services:
- An honorable garden offers visitors not a few places specifically designed for barbecue sessions.
- This highly distinguished, as there are other barbecue gardens where barbecue not allowed at all.
- It also offers a number of boards and tables. That you can take advantage of and sit on when you bring some food from outside this garden.
- Eating within Mushrif Park not only a barbecue. But also a few restaurants within Mushrif Park. Serve various types of local meals as well as international meals overlooking the enchanting landscape.
Mushrif Park Horse Riding
There is a petting zoo and stable where visitors can learn about the ancient way of life. And the traditional Bedouin lifestyle. With camels, horses, goats, Bedouin tents and wells. Children can participate, ride, ride camels and enjoy a pleasant tour within the area.
These services include a riding education service at Mushrif desert park. Seeks the park and its extensive efforts to satisfy customers and residents of the area. Where they see the most important interests of the population and try very hard to provide it.
Bird watching is a very unique activity, with the garden providing this very beautiful activity within it.
- Bird watching activity is one of the activities that Mushrif Park is unique in offering without other gardens.
- It offers viewing of the various bird species that are the garden of Mushrif, where they live.
- There are also many different bird species and colors that in turn attract a lot of visitors.
- Unlike the charming sounds that fill the entire garden, among the bird species embraced by the park yellow-necked birds.
- It also embraces a charming and beautiful peacock. Does not need to describe the beauty of the breathtaking. Usually stops visitors to the park to enjoy its charming and picturesque beauty.
- In addition to Arabic talkative birds, owls, and many other beautiful birds.
Mushrif Park Swimming Pool
Swimming pools one of the most important activities within Mushrif Park. Especially in summer, as well as many of the park’s signature activities such as playgrounds and trails.
One of the most important places to visit there is the Honorable Garden Pool. There are separate swimming pools for men and women on an area of 25 m inside the building. Some of the special services provided expert-supervised swimming lessons.
- Many visitors escape from the summer heat and descend to the swimming pools. Add a special atmosphere to the picnic.
- The park has also been keen to provide swimming pools for swimming amateurs. Creating a number of swimming pools for adults.
- In addition to a number of other swimming pools designed specifically for children. Entrance fees for swimming pools inside Mushrif Park AED 10 for adults. For children’s pools the fee AED 5.
- In addition to offering many different stadiums for fans of different sports. Mushrif Park includes football pitches, volleyball courts and basketball courts.
- For cycling enthusiasts, the park offers them specially designed trails for the hobby. Some of which for adults, and some designed for children.
Children’s play area inside Mushrif Park
The stadium features dedicated venues for basketball, volleyball, handball and a football field with artificial grass to keep your children safe and this area features safe recreational games built in accordance with international safety standards.
For more fun and entertainment. At the entrance to Mushrif Park Dubai there is a roving train station where you can ride and wander around the park.
The park very interested in providing many activities that correspond to different ages. So, a children’s play area created so that the whole family can enjoy it.
This has made it one of the first destinations visited by many and many families for its unique services that enable them to have fun, joy and very perfect holidays. There Mushrif Park shaded park benches.
There is a dedicated children’s toy area and the area designed to be very safe for them.
Mini International Village at Mushrif Park
The Dubai Supervisor Park has an international village containing 13 models of Arab and foreign houses in addition to the presence of a model of the famous Dutch mill and it special that each building expresses the state represented by it, these houses built in a precise way and outstanding architecture where children allowed to play in these houses and increase their knowledge through enjoyment and experience.
Sports Stadiums mushrif park dubai activities
Gardens are usually a destination for athletes to practice their outdoor sports activities, so Mushrif Park in Dubai includes many different stadiums that meet the desires of athletes of all inclinations, including football fields, basketball courts, volleyball and others. Schools organize matches on the pitch for their student teams, and amateurs can participate in matches held on the playgrounds just for entertainment.
Aventura Park in Mushrif Park
Mushrif Aventura Park the first of its kind in the Emirate of Dubai, with an area of 35,000 square meters in Mushrif Park. Offering 85 challenges in 5 levels to suit all people, including Rangers, Explorer, Aventura, Xtreme and Thriller, which differ from each other in terms of the height of the participant allowed, the average height and the number of challenges in it, where the level of Xtreme is the most difficult challenge among all tracks in Aventura Park Dubai, where the participant must overcome 16 obstacles and challenges, including Tarzan’s jump has a height of 25 meters, a minimum permissible length of 1.6 meters, and an average height of 3.5 to 9 meters.
The Aventura Dubai a nature reserve for gray Ghaf trees. In order to protect them from damage that inflicted on them. So, visitors allowed to enter through specific paths up to certain points of Mushrif Park.
Aventura Park Working Hours
Sunday – Wednesday: 01:00 pm – 08:00 pm Thursday – Saturday: 09:00 am – 10:00 pm