Norton Customer Service. Contact details can include – phone numbers, website address, email address, Facebook page, Twitter account, chat, mailing address, and more.
Please note that we operate as an independent media site, and we do not provide customer service on behalf of any company and cannot provide it.
Norton Customer Service
There are some ways to reach out to those responsible for Symantec and submit inquiries about the Norton program, and the most prominent ways of communication are:
- Norton Customer Service Phone Number is: 55-843-9073.
Norton Customer Service – Norton – Website
You can find general information, questions and answers, knowledge base or self-service options at: Click here.
Chat – Norton Customer Service – Norton
Norton provides customer service via chat: click here.
Facebook Norton Customer Service
Norton Customer Service on the company’s Facebook page: Click here.
Twitter Norton Customer Service – Norton
Norton customer service on the company’s account: click here.
Norton customer service mailing address
- NortonLifeLock Ireland Limited
- Ballycoolin Business Park
Features Of Norton Program
There are many features that are found in the Norton program, and the most prominent of these features are the following:
- The program comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- The application allows the phone to be permanently locked in case of loss, by sending a text message.
- If the SIM card is removed from the device, it is difficult to open it again in order to avoid theft.
- If the device is missing, a siren will sound to determine the location.
- Existing artificial intelligence is used to eliminate viruses that attack the phone.
- The program provides you with the service of checking the memory card in case of virus threats when the device is connected to another device.
- Prevents your password from being hacked.
Disadvantages of Norton mobile security software
There are some disadvantages facing the Norton program, and these disadvantages are:
- Sometimes the search for viruses is slow.
- The program consumes a lot of RAM of the device, so you need to use a program that gets rid of useless files to free up RAM capacity.
- RAM affects the phone greatly, which makes you look for some apps that help speed up the device.
- The software affects battery consumption, and therefore its lifespan.