Technical support forces platform number, technical support is the most important in determining the facilities that are placed on the electronic platform, such as the various institutions that are subject to the power of management as, and the support forces have developed a unified number to communicate with technical support, which is the number that we will learn about below.
Qiwa Unified Platform Number
When opening a new facility from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, the first thing that is registered in the file is the strong support platform number, and the number is used in many services related to the facility, and the strong support platform number is the account manager of the unified number, which is number: 19911.
Technical Support Strength Platform Number
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development launched an electronic platform for technical support forces, and then developed a unified number to communicate through it, and this number is: 19911.
Complaints and inquiries are received on this number, and the strong support platform can be contacted seven days a week 24 hours a day, and there is more than one number to communicate through it, which is:
- Register on the official website of the Qawi technical support platform at the following link: https://www.qiwa.sa.
- The Support Forces platform receives some messages through a mailbox on the number: 12484.
- Register on the account of the Support Forces platform on the Twitter account from here
How to register the facility in Qiwa platform
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Resources has identified some steps to register in the facility, and below we will mention these steps:
- You must log in to the unified number platform and register with it.
- If the owner of the establishment does not have an account, you can click on Create a new account, by registering on the official website of the Quawi platform via the following link: From here.
- There is an annual financial fee to subscribe to the strongly supported platform.
- Access the services of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
- Registration is done on the Qaws platform to view all the services provided by the origin registered in the Ministry of Human Resources.
How to register and create an account in Qiwa platform
The Ministry of Human Resources is working to create a customer account on the Qawi platform, in order to facilitate workers in various establishments within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to provide inquiries and important information to employees, and registration is done through some steps, namely:
- Register on the QAWI electronic platform by registering on the following link: from here.
- Log in on the home page.
- Create a new account.
- Register the required data on the site.
- Type the ID number.
- Record the date of birth.
- Register the Iqama number.
- Click on Record Data.
- Register the employee’s email.
- Register the password.
- Register the mobile number you wish to call.
- Register the activation code that was sent.
- Click on the Record tab.
Services provided by Qiwa Electronic Platform
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development provides many important services to employees within various institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and for this the Ministry has developed a strong electronic platform to communicate through it, which operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and below we will mention the services provided by the platform, which are:
- It helps in developing the work environment and trying to manage facilities, and these services include:
- E-Advisor Service.
- Service, specialization and approval of labor regulations.
- Service of various work indicators.
- Plan development and activation service.
- Facility dashboard creation service.
- Facility Poetic Report Service.
- Opening a file for origin when created
- Obtaining a professional visa issuance service, which offers many different services such as:
- Issuing a temporary professional institution work visa for newly established institutions.
- Obtaining a business visit visa.
- Obtaining a dedicated professions visa without endorsement.
- Obtaining a women’s visa.
- Improving contractual relations with employees, as some services are provided, the most important of which are:
- Employee transfer service from one job to another.
- Used to provide some employees for temporary secondment.
- Issuing a detailed invoice for work.
- Business contract management service.
Reasons why my facility does not appear on Qiwa platform
The user’s account in the Qawi platform can not appear suddenly, due to the presence of some problems on the electronic platform, and below we will mention the most important reasons for the emergence of problems faced by the user:
- The official authorization is not obtained from the number account manager.
- There is no unified number account manager in the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
- The unified number manager is not registered within the e-services within the Ministry of Human Resources and Development.
- Not activating the account on the Unified Strong platform.
- When the facility is not yet complete.