The Quranic Park Dubai has opened as part of the UAE government’s. Efforts to increase the area of green spaces in Dubai. As part of its efforts to raise awareness of the Islamic religion. The park has attracted large numbers of visitors since its opening. From its design to its facilities and the valuable and interesting experiences it offers to its visitors. Enables you to know the current article prepared by the encyclopedia. And to know the most important information about the park in general.
Quranic Park Working Times in Dubai
The doors of the Quranic Park open daily from 8am to 10pm, 3pm to 9pm on Friday. The entrance times for miracle cave and glass house are from 9am to 9pm.
Entrance fees for the Quranic Park
Entrance fees for the Quranic Park for the public are free of charge. 5 dirhams to enter the Cave of Miracles and the Glass House.
Where is Dubai Quranic Park?
The Quranic Garden is located in the Juanij area of Dubai, UAE. Close to Last Akzt al-Juanij, which has many various restaurant stalls and shops.
Dubai Municipality celebrated the arrival of one million visitors to the Quranic park since it opened last year in 2019.
Quranic Park Features
- It’s visit provides an opportunity to develop awareness of Quranic miracles.
- The Quranic Park contributes to raising awareness of Islam’s lofty values such as love, tolerance and peace.
- Occupies an area of 60 hectares.
- Entry does not require the purchase of tickets because admission is free for everyone.
- It grows trees and plants of the species mentioned in the Qur’an. It one of the most famous of these species’ pomegranates, figs, olives, grapes, watermelons, garlic and onions.
- One of its highlights is the Cave of Miracles. Contributes greatly to the development of the awareness of its visitors about the prophetic miracles mentioned in the Qur’an.
- It includes a glass house that allows you to enjoy some of the most beautiful plants. Entering this house requires a ticket worth AED 10. This house a huge glass greenhouse divided into 12 to 12 picturesque orchards.
- The Quranic Park helps develop awareness of Islamic rituals such as Hajj and Umrah.
- Quranic Park also has hiking trails and cycling.
- The Quranic Park has contributed significantly to the development of awareness of the Islamic religion among many adherents of other religions. Quranic Park attracts large numbers of different nationalities.
- Many students visit the Quranic Park at different educational stages because visiting Quranic Park enables awareness of Islam in general. The Quranic in particular developed in a way that combines simplicity with suspense.
- It estimated that more than 45 species of plants grow in the garden.
- The garden is unique due to the beauty of its design and facilities equipped to international standards. As well as the diversity of its facilities and the content of each of them.
- Quranic Park has large numbers of distinctive kiosks that display the most important information on both tree species. Growing plants, as well as explaining its most prominent nutritional benefits and its most important uses in alternative medicine.
- The garden has a distinctive tree that generates solar energy. This tree not limited to its advantages; its design inspired by Arabic calligraphy. It used to charge mobile phones.
- The garden includes shops selling plants that grow in the garden.
- Attached to the garden are two areas for children between the ages of 2 and 12. Many palm trees grow in this area and have private seating areas.
- The Quranic Park welcomes visitors daily from 8am to 10pm. But miracle cave and glass house receive visitors from 9am to 9pm only from Saturday to Thursday. While on Friday they receive visitors from 3pm to 9pm only.
If you have any questions about Quranic park. You can contact its management by phone at +900 800 971, and you can send an email to email@example.com.
Cave of Miracles
One of the most attractive attractions in Dubai’s Quranic Park, Miracle Cave is the first place a visitor comes to enter the park, with this stunning man-made cave containing interactive displays showing seven of the miracles mentioned in the Qur’an.
The cave also features videos and performances using sound effects, with a guide that guides you in the right direction after each clip, with video audio currently only available in Arabic without English subtitles, but there are plans to include the sound in English soon.
Located at the back of the garden, the glass house must visit by botanists, where the glass house contains 29 plants and trees mentioned in the Holy Quran and sunnah, which refers to the words of the Prophet Muhammad, including corn, olive trees, basil, barley, pomegranate, bananas and wheat, and there a sign at the entrance to the glass house listing all the plants and trees that visitors can find here.
Wander around this beautiful and tranquil space in Dubai’s Quranic Park and enjoy a variety of plants and trees to find, especially as there are paintings of each plant and tree you describe and the health benefits it offers.
Besides the glass house and the cave of miracles. Visitors can also enjoy the splendour of lush green meadows and colorful flowers in the garden.
Visitors can relax in shaded seating areas throughout Dubai’s Quranic Park. Children enjoy multiple play areas. You’ll also find more Arabic calligraphy-inspired solar trees, which act as smart points in The Quranic Park. With Wi-Fi and phone charging stations.
Lake Moses in Quranic Park
The lake provides visitors with the opportunity to learn more clearly about the miracle of the Prophet Moses (peace be upon him), which was the split of the Red Sea.