Reef Mall is one of the most popular tourist destinations for residents and tourists, offering the perfect shopping experience to suit all tastes and needs.
Reef Mall located in the most popular area of Dubai – Deira. This part of the city combines architecture of different styles and times. The shopping center opened in 2004, its owner Al Ghurair Group. The department store is one of the small shopping centers of the UAE. It can bypass in just 2 hours.
Reef Mall is also home to the largest amusement and fun city in the UAE, so kids will feel like they’re at home!
There are multiple kitchens in the dining hall as well as trendy cafes such as Dome Café and Gloria Jeans which offer a special place to have a quick meal in the midst of exploring your favorite boutiques.
Reef Mall Timing
Saturday to Wednesday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Thursday and Friday from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
How to get to The Reef Mall in Dubai
In the United Arab Emirates, tourists most often travel by bus. This is the most inexpensive form of local transport. Buses No. 10, 13, 13A, 43, C28, X24 reach the Reef Mall, you need to get off at the stop “Reef Mall 1”.
Every traveler should visit the metro in Dubai. It takes you to the Reef Mall Shopping Centre. Salah Al Din Station (Green Line). Trains are very comfortable, in them and at the stations maintain a constant air temperature of + 20 ° C. Getting off at the station, move to the right, and in 2 minutes you will reach the department store. Dubai Metro Map
City taxis in Dubai considered not very expensive. Taxi cars with pink roofs taxis for women, which also driven by women. Find out in advance about the availability of the meter, as well as the possibility to pay by card if you do not have cash. Taxis caught right on the road.
Reef Mall Shops and brands
In Dubai, the Reef Mall presents more than 90 shops with men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, goods for mothers and children, electronics, optics, jewelry, beauty and care products, sports equipment. Many tourists come here for inexpensive souvenirs. It should be borne in mind that the store does not have fur and leather, which often brought from the United Arab Emirates.
- Products for children : Brands4U, My Safeer (Smart Baby), Baby Shop, Splash, Bossini;
- electronics: Moby Link Electronics;
- household goods : Daiso Japan;
- beauty and care: Tous Les Jours, Daiso Japan, Brands4U, Swiss Arabian Perfume, My Safeer (Xpressions), Gloriosa Perfume;
- optics: Just Optic, Grand Optics, Serah Optical, Lutfi Optical Centre;
- decorations: Damas, Bent Al Freej, Splash, Hour Choice, Timex, Cindrella, Al Shamaa Al Munawara, Just Accessories;
- women’s clothing: Reflex, Bossini, Arma, Splash, Giordano, G-2000, Brands4U;
- sporting goods: Splash, Sport Fashion;
- services: Gold’s Gym, Al Maya Supermarket, Future Speed Café & Internet, Health and Fit Nutrition, Al Marjan Tourism, Al Ghurair Exchange, Dubai Islamic Bank, STA. Lucia Commercial Brokers, Medi Prime Pharmacy, Hamst Al Hayat Beauty Centre, Emirates Diving Institute, Prime Medical Centre, Panacea Pharmacy;
- men’s clothing: Splash, Bossini, Brands4U, G-2000, Reflex, Gio Ferrari, Giordano, Brands4U, Hang Ten;
- Shoes: Shoes 4 Us, Brands4U, Sacoche, Just Accessories, Shoe Mar, Sixteen London.
Cafes and restaurants in Reef Mall
Reef Mall almost an indoor town of shops, so there are a large number of fast food restaurants, Italian, European, Arabic, Chinese, Mexican cuisine, as well as coffee shops where you can just drink hot and cold drinks, try desserts. Visitors will be able to choose the best option from the following establishments: Popeye’s, Marry Brown, KFC, Dome Café, Soy & Pepper, Ilforno, Siomali Dimsum Snacks, Haveli Restaurant, Fiesta Pinoi, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, Baskin Robbins, Al Safeer, Chinese Palace.