The Saudi Central Bank number is one of the most important things that all Saudi and foreign customers should know about, and this is so that they can communicate together to identify inquiries and complaints, and this is so that they can fix the situation in one way or another or respond to the inquiry coming from the customer, so we are here today to learn about the ways and numbers of contact with the Saudi Central Bank.
Saudi Central Bank Number
- The Saudi Central Bank number is 800-125-6666.
- The number is available throughout the bank’s official working hours, and the bank provides free and integrated customer service on the customer’s banking transactions.
Dates of communication with the Saudi Central Bank
- Call this number 800-125-6666, and all calls are at no cost from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- In the days of the holy month of Ramadan, communication starts from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm.
SAMA address and service timings
- It is possible to visit the center to serve the customers located in the main center,
- King Saud Bin Abdulaziz Street, Riyadh.
- Service hours start from 08:00 AM to 03:30 PM.
Saudi Central Bank Unified Number
- If you want to call the Saudi Central Bank number, you must pay attention to some things, which are the official times that you must call, so the official working time starts at 8 am to 4 pm (the alert for working hours in Ramsan is from 10 am to 4 pm).
- You can visit the center directly located in King Saud bin Abdulaziz Street Riyadh from 8 am to 3.30 pm.
- You can write to the bank by mail by writing King Abdul Aziz Street, P.O. Box 2992, Riyadh Governorate, 11169, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and you can do this letter at any time.
- You can contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you can contact them through the Saudi Central Bank application, you can download it if your phone is Android via this link, but if your phone is running the iOS operating system, you can download it from this link.
How to file a complaint at the Saudi Central Bank
It is possible to submit a complaint easily to the Saudi Central Bank by following simple steps that we learn about through the following in these coming paragraphs
- The user must visit the official website of the Saudi Central Bank.
- It does the work of logging into a platform by writing down the username and password.
- After that it is possible to go to the e-services icon.
- The next step is to click on Customer Service.
- Click Submit a complaint.
- The various data related to the complaint are recorded, with the need for the user to mention everything that the complaint stipulates in its content, clearly and in detail.
- After that, all the complaint data is verified, and then all the required information is verified and sent
- Communication is quick by the technical support team.