Codes to inquire about your balance SAWA with STC Saudi Arabia and know the remaining internet balance in your account in more than one different way, whether by shortened codes or through the mobile application.
And many services such as the My Stc application, through which you can control your account, the company seeks to satisfy its customers always, as the company provides many services, including the stc balance service, which is a simple, easy and free service.
Sawa balance inquiry via balance inquiry number
The company allocates some numbers and operating codes that help users subscribe and follow up on services, you can inquire about the balance Sawa by following these steps:
- Open the dialer on your mobile phone and use the following query code:
- Star 166 Net: *166# Then press Call and wait a bit.
- You will receive an SMS with your current balance.
- You can inquire about the balance more than once during the same day.
- You can send 166 to 900 and you will receive an SMS with your current balance.
For all Sawa customers, you can check the remaining balance by dialing the following code *166# and an SMS will appear on the screen with your remaining balance.
Sawa balance identification number stc
You can also check the balance by directly calling one of the service representatives and inquiring about the balance, and this done by calling 1500 and following the steps with one of the SAWA customer service representatives.
How do I know my Sawa data balance?
You can also inquire about Sawa Data balance by sending a text message saying 2220 to 920.
Sawa remaining balance code
STC provides its customers with a short code that enables them to know their remaining balance in easy and immediate steps, if you a SAWA prepaid customer, and you want to know your remaining call balance and the date of recharge expiration, follow these steps:
- Dial the short Sawa code *166# from left to right from your mobile phone.
- One star six six windows, then press the call button to activate the code and check your balance.
After you complete the call to the short code, a window will appear on the screen with a message containing the remaining Sawa balance in your account, and the date of recharge expiration, so that you know the date of recharge to avoid running out of balance.
How to inquire about Sawa balance through mystc app
You can know your current balance without the need to use codes, codes or text messages and in very simple steps:
- Download the mystc app on your mobile whether it is Android or iPhone.
- If you do not have an account, create a new account, and if you have an account, log in by typing your username and password.
- Once you enter the mystc application, make sure to choose the number correctly from the top of the page if the application linked to more than one mobile number.
- In the main interface of the program you will find the current Sawa balance.
mystc application helps you to control your line without the need to remember activation codes, so you can activate or cancel services/packages, in addition to transferring balance and following up on the consumption of the package or balance to know your balance first-hand, the application free and available to all STC customers, and once the SIM card is activated, you will be ready to enjoy its services.