The Singapore Embassy in Riyadh provides a range of services to Singaporeans, including processing passport applications and providing consular assistance. In this article, we will provide a one-stop guide to the various services offered by the embassy, as well as helpful information on how to contact them and what you need to know when applying for a Singapore visa.
What services the Singapore Embassy in Riyadh provides
The Singapore Embassy in Riyadh provides a range of services to Singaporeans, including processing passport applications, providing notarial services, and assisting Singaporeans who are in distress. The embassy also provides information on Singapore.
The embassy is open from 8:30am to 12:30pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm on weekdays, and closed on weekends and public holidays. If you submitting your application in person, you must arrive at the embassy before 11:00am or 3:30pm.
The passport application process is as follows:
1. Complete the online application form at https://www.ica.gov.sg/apply-for-a-passport.
2. Print out the completed form and sign it at the bottom of page 4.
3. Make an appointment with the embassy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +966 11 4883800 (ext 222). You will need to provide your name, contact number, email address, and the date and time of your desired appointment when making the appointment.
4. On the day of your appointment, bring along the following documents:
– Your completed and signed application form
– One recent passport-sized color photograph against a white background with matte or glossy finish (do not staple or glue the photograph to the form)
– Your current passport and a copy of its data page (for first-time applicants only) OR a copy of your previous Singapore passport if you are renewing your passport (for first-time applicants only)
5. The applicable fee in cash or by bank draft made payable to “The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore” (for first-time applicants only) OR by credit card (Visa or MasterCard only). Please note that they do not accept American Express cards or personal cheques. The fees are as follows:
– Ordinary passport – SAR 290
– 5-year multiple journey visa – SAR 580
– 10-year multiple journey visa – SAR 1, 160
– Emergency travel document – SAR 145
6. If you are applying for a visa, you will need to submit additional documents as well – please refer to https://www.ica.gov.sg/documents for more information.
How to contact the embassy
The embassy can be contacted by mail, email, phone, or fax. The mailing address is: email@example.com
The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore Website
P.O. Box 9443
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The phone number is +966 (11)488 3333 and the fax number is +966 (11) 488 3444.
The embassy’s opening hours
The embassy is open from 8:30am to 12:30pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm on weekdays. It is closed on weekends and public holidays. If you submitting your application in person, you must arrive at the embassy before 11:00am or 3:30pm.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the embassy has reduced its opening hours. It is now open from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 3:00pm on weekdays. The embassy closed on weekends and public holidays until further notice.
If you need to contact the embassy outside of office hours, you can call the 24-hour consular emergency line at +65 9834 5122.
What you need to bring when applying for a Singapore visa
When applying for a Singapore visa at the embassy in Riyadh, you need to bring the following documents:
-A completed visa application form
-A recent passport-sized photograph of yourself
-Proof of your onward or return journey
-Proof of financial means
FAQs about the Singapore visa application process
Here are the key points that you should use to inspire you as you write this section:
– What are the requirements for a successful application?
– What is the cost of the visa application fee?
– How long does the process take?
– Is it possible to apply for a visa online?
FAQs about the Singapore visa application process
1. What are the requirements for a successful application?
To successfully apply for a Singapore visa, you will need to meet certain requirements. These include having a valid passport, a completed visa application form, a recent passport-sized photograph of yourself, proof of your onward or return journey, and proof of financial means. You may also be required to attend an interview at the embassy.
2. What is the cost of the visa application fee?
The cost of a Singapore visa application fee is S$30 (USD 22). This fee is payable by credit card, cashier’s check, or money order. Please note that this fee is non-refundable even if your application is unsuccessful.
3. How long does the process take?
The processing time for a Singapore visa application is typically around four weeks. However, please note that this timeframe may be longer due to factors such as holiday closures and peak travel periods.
4. Is it possible to apply for a visa online?
Yes, it is possible to apply for a Singapore visa online through eVisa@SG. To be eligible, you must hold a passport from one of the following countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland