Union Union Company all international companies working in the field of transfers around the world in a manner similar to bank transfers. The company’s headquarters in the United States of America are in Green, Wood Village, Colorado. This article will explain who, wonderful and farmer from offices in Riyadh.
Western Union Company
Western Union Money Transfer Company one of the companies established in the United States of America in 1851. In order to invest in the field of money transfer.
The Western Union characterized by being one of the oldest companies in this field. In addition to that many individuals prefer to deal with it due to the speed and ease of transferring money. It worth noting that the Western Union service has witnessed a remarkable development recently due to the development of modern technology. Until it has become a global company with branches in all countries of the world.
Western Union Branches in Riyadh 24 Hours
It operates seven days a week and 24 hours a day to meet their services without interruption. Their addresses and ways to communicate with them Learn about Western Union opening hours as follows:
- Western Union branch in King Fahd district: and their phone number for the 9660114149700 branch +, this branch is located in the center of Riyadh.
- Olaya Branch: And their phone number for the 12920033663 branch.
- Transmission branch: and their phone number for the 96612920033663+ branch, and it is located in the Alia neighborhood.
- Dispatch branch: in Murooj Riyadh, and their phone number for the branch is 966920033663+.
- Dispatch branch: in the area of the Ministry of Riyadh, and their phone number for the branch is +966920033663.
- King Fahd Medical City Branch: On Al Dabab Street, and their phone number for the branch is +9660114013030.
Western Union Branches in Riyadh 12 hours
Western Union branches in Riyadh operate 12 hours from half past seven in the morning to twelve midnight. Seven days a week, and their addresses and contact numbers are as follows:
- Salmaniya Branch 164: This branch is near Tahweel Al-Rajeh located on Prince Nayef Street in Riyadh, and their phone number for the branch: 966111882540+.
- King Fahd Road Branch 190: This branch is in the central area of King Fahd Street, and their phone number for the branch is 966115476363+.
- Conspiracy Branch: In the central area on King Fahd Road, and their phone number for the 966114142162 branch +.
- King Fahd Branch 165: In the central area at the intersection of King Abdul Aziz Road, and their phone number for the branch 966114709730 +.
- Olaya Branch 146: On Olaya Street in the central area, and their phone number for the branch is 966114616629 +
- Gulf Branch 177: Central Area Prince Bandar Bin Abdul Aziz Street, and their phone number for the branch 96114043436+.
- Military Hospital Branch 140: In the central area, Abu Bakr Al-Razi Street, and their phone number for the branch 966114735825+.
- Al Murooj Branch 149: Central Area, Ibn Sina Al Murooj Street, and their phone number for the branch 966112252347+.
- Montazah Branch 138: In the central area of Sheikh Abdul Rahman Bin Ibrahim Street, and their phone number for the branch 966114735864 +.
- Shumaisi Branch 148: in Al-Sirat Street in front of the center of Riyadh, and their phone number for the branch 966112876358+.
- EFG Samba Branch: On Shumaisi Street, and their phone number for the branch is +966112876358.
- EFG Samba Branch: North Riyadh, on King Fahd Street, and their branch phone number is +966114783104.
- Hai Bader Branch 155: at 60 Al Shifa Street in Hai Bader, and their phone number for the branch is 966114235126 +.
- Al Malath Branch 144: at 40 Al Malaz Street in Riyadh, and their branch phone number is 966114783104+.
Features of Western Union
The Western Union service has many advantages. Which made many individuals accept to deal with it all over the world, and these advantages are as follows:
- Transacting through Western Union does not require a bank account.
- The recipient does not pay any fees for receiving funds.
- Western Union is a world leader in money transfers.
- Through this service, individuals can send and receive money in a few minutes.
- The Western Union service is subject to time differences depending on the locations where the agents are located.
- Western Union has more than 495,000 dealerships in more than 200 countries and regions around the world.
- Therefore, dealing through Western Union is easy, and does not need many requirements, all the customer needs to complete the process of transferring and receiving funds are some requirements, which are as follows:
- The amount of money to be transferred or withdrawn.
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Identification issued by a government agency such as (passport, driver’s license, national ID card).
How to send money via Western Union
- Visit the nearest Western Union branch.
- After that, the name and address of the person to whom the money is sent is determined.
- The amount is paid in addition to the commission.
- In the end, the MTCN number is obtained to prove the transfer.
How to receive money via Western Union
- Go to any Western Union branch.
- The employee is told of the desire to receive a transfer.
- The employee is provided with an MTCN number and proof of identity.
- The employee delivers the amount to the customer and the customer signs the receipt.
Western Union customer service numberin Saudi Arabia
Western Union phone numbers in Saudi Arabia:
- Western Union hotline for 00966920033663 inquiries.
- Email Western Union, email@example.com
- Each branch has a different special Western Union number to mention to you in this thread.
Online Money Transfer Western Union
Western Union Exchange customers can transfer money online in several different ways, as follows:
1. Online Transfer Western Union
- Funds aretransferred online through the official Western Union website, and this comes through the registration of first entry to the site click here.
- Choose the language and country you live in, then click on the word Send Money on the home page.
- Choose the payment method, click on the word Continue, then a register will appear in front of you, in case you are not registered on the site before, and you will be asked for your name, date of birth, email, password, resident country and address.
- You will be automatically exited, you must register your data and enter the site again, and you will be updated and transferred to a special page to enter the data of the person to whom the money is to be transferred.
- Enter the name of the recipient in quadruple as it is found in the personal ID.
- It is preferable if you know the private email of the transferee, click on Add Email Adress and enter the data, and it is worth noting that this step is optional.
- Then enter the purpose of the transfer, the source of the funds, then click on the word Countinue and the money will be sent at the same time.
2. Western Union Enjaz
You can also transfer through Bank Albilad to West Union immediately and significantly, as Enjaz provides many advantages to the user, and if you use the service, you can send or receive money and banking and international transactions, as Enjaz is present in many personal devices and Albilad ATM, and the self-service device Enjaz, and saves you time and effort without going to branches, banks, ATMs and the like, and you can transfer the amount of Western Union through Enjaz, and the person must have an account First of all, in order to use the Enjaz service, you can open an account now by registering on the Bank Albilad website and e-services from here.
3- Western Union Al Rajhi Transfer Method
It is also easy to transfer to Western Union through Al Rajhi, Bank Albilad and e-Services, by visiting the Bank Albilad website and using the application on mobile devices, ATMs.