Good Budget Hotels, Budget Hotels in Barcelona in the Center for Self-Catering
All the hotels listed below meet the following criteria:
- Affordable prices
- High visitor reviews
- Great location in the city
Good budget hotels in Barcelona: Casa Bella Gracia
- Located 5 minutes walk from Passeig de Gràcia and Diagonal Avenue.
- Services: public parking in the surrounding area, luggage storage, express check-in / check-out
- Rooms: decorated in a modern style in bright colors, air conditioning, TV, free Wi-Fi, kettle,
organic tea, etc.
- Reviews: ”Great hotel, great location, especially for those who are into shopping. problems with the code
were with the star, but they were resolved on the spot, there is something like a phone at the entrance, we called and solved our problem. Luggage storage is always available.
Rooms are cleaned on a regular basis, there are no complaints about the staff. would stay at the hotel again. Poor soundproofing, very audible to the street and neighbors.
The surrounding Gràcia area is full of cafés, bars and restaurants. The charming squares of Plaza del Sol and Plaza de la Vila de Gràcia can be
reached in 10 minutes on foot. Diagonal Metro Station is just 400 meters away.
Good budget hotels in Barcelona: Ecozentric
- Located in the center of Barcelona, just 5 minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya and Gaudí’s Casa Batlló.
- Services: free tea, coffee and biscuits all day, lounge
- Rooms: modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV, air conditioning, private bathroom with rain shower, etc.
- Reviews: ”Clean, bright, small hotel. We had a room with a balcony, very nice to sit at night looking with a
bottle of wine. Sound insulation is bad … ”
The MACBA Museum of Contemporary Art and the Raval Quarter are a 7-minute walk from the Ecozentric, while the Boqueria Market and Palau de la
Música are 13 minutes’ walk away. Airport buses leave from Plaza Catalunya.
Good budget hotels in Barcelona: Retrome Barcelona
- Located 600 meters from Passeig de Gràcia Avenue.
- Services: tour desk, airport transfers, luggage storage
- Rooms: spacious rooms with beautiful vintage decor, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi,
tea / coffee making facilities, TV, access to a balcony in some rooms
- Reviews: “Excellent cozy-homely-atmospheric hotel! Located within walking distance from the metro. Sagrada and Rambla – 10-15 minutes
leisurely walk. There are many cafes around, there are two supermarkets. They settled in a new building (house 81). There was a balcony overlooking the oasis well, its own kitchen in the room,
which could not but rejoice. (Table, stove, coffee machine, refrigerator, tea, appliances – in general, not a room, but their own apartments) The staff are young girls who perfectly
speak simple English, will help you to deal with any questions that have arisen … “
Girona Metro Station is a 1-minute walk away. Retrome Barcelona is located in the Eixample district, a 10-minute walk from
Gaudí’s famous Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. The beach is 4 metro stops away.
Good budget hotels in Barcelona: Vasanta Hostal Boutique
- Located in a neoclassical building dating back to the 20th century, 200 meters from Urquinaona Metro Station.
- Services: lounge-reading room, bike rental
- Rooms: soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV, air conditioning, minibar, safe, hairdryer, slippers and bathrobes, etc.
- Reviews: “the rooms are super, the atmosphere is 5+, quiet, close to the center, 5-10 minutes at a calm pace. For some time they were looking for an entrance, in the evening you
can’t tell right away. There are no large and visible signs from the car. ”
Good budget hotels in Barcelona: BacHome Gallery B&B
- Located 200 meters from the hotel is Paseo de Gracia with its exclusive shops and restaurants, as well as Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, designed by the architect Gaudí.
- Services: restaurant, laundry, staff speak English,
- Rooms: free WiFi and elegant rooms with street views, air conditioning, seating area, TV
- Reviews: “Good location, stylish interior, polite and caring owners of the guest house. Meager breakfasts, the
rooms are not as beautiful and large as in the photo, the price is somewhat overpriced. ”
Gaudí’s famous Sagrada Familia is 1.3 km from the hotel. You can walk to Girona Metro Station on line 4 in 3 minutes. You can walk to Plaza Catalunya and
Las Ramblas in around 15 minutes.
Hotel search in Barcelona
Choosing and self-booking good economy hotels in Barcelona
The top 5 good budget hotels in Barcelona include economy class hotels with a good location in the city, a high number of positive reviews
from tourists from all over the world,
If none of the offered budget hotels in Barcelona meets your search criteria, or the hotels are out of available rooms,
please use the search form above, which will allow you to quickly and easily find hotels in Paris according to your budget.